Winter Chaos | Story Two - Part 1

Prompt: "You have flour on your face."

Couple: Shivaay x Anika

When Christmas Waved It's Magical Wand - Part One

The morning sunshine peeks through the windows and smears on the eyes of two romantic couple who sleep next to each other while hugging. The wife wakes up first. Usually she wakes up after her husband but today is the very special day for both of them. So, she decides to wake up first. She kisses on her husband 's forehead says "Happy" and on his right cheek says "wedding " and on his left cheek says "Anniversary "  and pecks on his lips by sayings "to us" . Her husband wakes up in an ecstasy to feel his romantic wife's kisses early in the morning. Along with winter season, wife's hot kisses matches. 

Both of them always wait for winter in a year long. Because none of them could forget the magic of winter did to their life.

The first meet of your loved one will never fade that easily  from your memories. In relation of that,  "24th December " was their wedding date and their first meet was on "25th December" . All those magical moments in their life happened in winter.

The husband reciprocates and he kisses the same way. She goes to refresh herself. That's the time he recalls their first meet. None of them can  forget the first meet of both of them. 

After a while, she resumes her daily routine. She wants to go for shopping so she decides to call her husband along but as expected he denies by saying he has an important meeting. She frowns seeing him who neither don't arrange any plans to make the day special nor to spend time with her all day long. But she understands that her husband doesn't like shopping but his excuses especially the word "meetings" just irritates her! She goes for shopping. 

On other side, Shivaay wants to make his first year anniversary special for his beloved wife. So he kicks off ideas and he has his own plans to surprise his lady. 

After seeing his wife leaves for shopping, he immediately goes into the room. He asks his personal assistant, Khanna to get some stuffs. Meanwhile, he already printed out several pictures of him and his wife, he pastes those pictures that reveal so much lovely memories on the wall. Khanna gets him the stuffs that he wanted, Shivaay arranges the candle, showers the rose petals on the floor. He bought the hanging star, so he hangs those stars at the wall. He takes out that rose gold and pink saree which he bought a week ago, he writes "I Love You always My dearest Honey, I can't either imagine the life without you with any other around. Thanks for bringing up so many lovable memories and accepting me the way I am"

He knows that approximately  his wife's budget time of shopping is around 4-5  hours so at least he has ample time to surprise her for anniversary day.