Winter Chaos [December '18] CLOSED

Signing up for this contest is now closed

Season greetings to everyone! December is finally (almost) here which means it's time for our second one-shot contest. Only with a slight twist. This is more of a two-shot contest. Read on to know what we really have in mind.

A B O U T

> This is a duo activity.

> You can either sign up as a single author or you sign up as a duo in itself. If you sign up all by yourself, we will assign someone else as your team-mate.

> It begins from first December when the first author begins writing on the prompt given to them. You can discuss with your team-mates but it should be only one person writing.

> On the 11th of December, the next author begins continuing the shot. Except, we will provide with a certain dialogue/change in plot or anything like that. You don't have to change the previous part, only incorporate these 'twists' in your own part.

> Again, on the 21st, we will put them up for everyone to enjoy and vote for.

> You can sign up as either a judge or a participant but not both.

S I G N - U P

Participants
(If you are signing up as a duo, only one of you has to fill the form. The other one has to comment under the form to make sure you are in on the plan as well.)

Username:

Partner's username: (if you have any)

Couple/Character you are going to write on: (it can be anyone from the show, including non-canon ships.)

Judges
(To sign up as a judge, you should be willing to read on every character/ship.)

Username:

•••

Last date for signing up is 30th November. Sorry for only five days but we gotta begin with it soon.

On 30th, I will put up all the details of the contest of how you will submit these shots and everything.

Till then, read the shots for Picture Perfect and help the writers win!

Regards,
The Ishqbaaaz Fanfic Community