Winter Chaos | Story One - Part 2

The Christmas Kiss - Part Two

"Gauri I'll Fall" Om whines grumpily seeing her gliding left and right while throwing snowballs at him giggling

"I won't let you fall” She assures him as another snowball hits straight on his nose.

Omkara grumps raking his Fingers through his cheeks trying to get rid of the snow .His Lips tremble and his eyes shivers while his nose acquires the color of red. Feeling himself Freezing due to the cold - He tries to warm up his face by rubbing his hands together and placing it on his cheeks.

"Such a Girl You is” Gauri says laughing loudly seeing his antics

"The School Sports Captain Who was known for his perfectness is almost freezing due to tiny balls of snow?"

"Gauri" He tries to act but instead it comes out as a whisper as his lips tremble.

She glides left to right in the ice-rink moving towards him.

In that fleeting second, His eyes raises up as words struck and heart flutters seeing her pacing towards him.

The Sweet Lingering smell of Jasmine hits his nostrils - The Jasmine becomes to heady as He suppresses the urge to divert his mind from all the sinful sweet images which swims in the back of his head .

She hooks her fingers around his Forearm and looks over his shoulder a sweet smile playing on her lips as her mind wanders to the gentle kiss they had just few minutes ago. Her eyelash lowers down shyly as she looks the other way to stop the redness which was creeping up her neck to her cheeks.

"Come -- Let's -- Skate” She was surprised own her state - She was Fumbling and again going back to the shy nerd girl who trembled even with the thought of him in front of her .

He stutters as his expression turns horrified - Running his Fingers on the back of his neck he thinks of coming up with an excuse -She had taught him to skate but yet the Fear instills in him that does not let him overtake his Fears and Skate.

Still He could remember that dreadful day which made him jump on his place scared even If the word 'Skating' rings on his ears.

'Papa are we going there papa?' A Five year Old Omkara asks his Father cutely pointing at the ice-rink in front of him

"Om Do You Wanna Skate?" Tej looks unsure well he himself was bound to the fear of skating

"Papa please?" Unable to reject his cute little son who pleaded with his cute little grin Tej Nods .

Wearing the Skating Shoes and the knees pads - Tej holds Omkara hands . Once Tej starts gliding left to right Omkara squeals happily but soon he ends up falling flat on his butt along with his Papa - The Other skaters end up making them a laughing stock . Due to the Fear of being the Laughing stock again Omkara had distanced himself from Ice Skating but today he could not come up with an excuse because it was His Date with The Girl he had Fancied since a long time .