Picture Perfect | Shot 11

Prompt: "Don't you dare shut me out."

Couple: Omkara x Gauri

Kissing Away Insecurities

"Princess " The Worried Filled tone of His Echoes in the empty chamber of the Princess , He had retired to His Chamber for the night only to be awaken up by a maid who informed him the Princess is missing in Her Chamber .

His Thoughts halt as He Feels a Cold metal placed around his neck and the arms wrapping around his shoulder from behind pulling him more closer  made Omkara suck in his breath ,

"Marry me "

"Princess " Omkara whispers slowly feeling the dagger thrusting more into his throat more than the Cold metal Omkara was Affected by Her hot breath falling on his nape while the tip of her tongue tasting his ear tips .

"Marry me "

"Princess please " His tone slowed as Her lips travelled down his nape – He could not move If He did a slight movement could slit his neck – It is not that He could not stop Her & Her advances he was scared that He might hurt her in the process .

"Marry me Omkara " ,

He let out a troubled sigh this was not goanna be easy – "Princess , I am Just An Army General – You & Me –It is –"

He is cut off As He Feels himself swirled around and within seconds Her lips were on his . The Kiss Obliterated every thought . For the First time in Forever Omkara's mind was locked into the present . The worries of What would Happened if the King Finds him at The Princess Chamber or the thought of Her Fiancé Prince Abhay Finding them in an Compromising position leaves him . His usual mode of hurrying from one thing to the next was suspended, He had no wish for the Kiss to end. He groans into the Kiss feeling her flicking away His Kurta buttons Which he had just changed after Freshening up after playing with blood & bodies While escorting the King Safely back to the Kingdom Zudrailla .

Her hands roam around his bare chest , She circles around his nipple pinching it slightly Omkara groans into the kiss as He presses his lips more firmly into hers . Drunk on Endorphins his Only desire was to touch her , to move his hands under her smooth summer layers and feel her perfect softness . His hands slides down cupping her nape tilting her head up to kiss her more firmly . Their eyes widely open as they kiss staring at each other passionately without blinking their eyes.

"Marry Me Omkara" She whispers leaning her forehead onto his cupping his cheeks in her little palms , He lets his head lean onto hers as He takes a deep breath trying to calm his racing heartbeat .