Chapter 3: Cheaters Never Win

Magsimula sa umpisa

Colby: Where are we going?

Jen: Home.

Colby: I'll drive us.

Jen: No.

Colby: Why?

Jen: Being in a car alone with you scares me more than walking alone on a deserted road in the middle of nowhere.

Colby: Wow.

He put his arm around your shoulders.

Jen: Cole, get your arm off my shoulders.

Colby: I'm faster than you, I'm stronger than you, and no one ever comes down this road. I could do anything I wanted to you, but, I'm being a gentleman.

Jen: And you wonder why I don't want to be in a car with you. Knowing you, I would be forced into something.

Colby fake gasped. He was treating it like a joke.

Colby: I would never.

He said in disbelief that you would put him at such a low standard.

Jen: Do we have to talk to each other?

Colby: No, we could do something else. *wink*

Jen: How sick do you have to be to do what you do?

Colby: What do you mean?

Jen: Do you not know what you do?

Colby: No.

Jen: Of course you don't. Just never mind.

Colby: okay

Jen: We're almost at my house.

Colby: Ooh, yay.

Jen: I'm sleeping outside.

Colby: I'm sleeping with you.

Jen: No, you are not Mr. Brock.

Colby: Reed already knows I'm here.

Jen: So?

Colby: I wouldn't be surprised if he was out there with another girl right now.

You just ignored him and changed the subject.

Jen: There's my house.

You walked up to the porch and you began to unlock the door as he asked you a question.

Colby: What if you weren't with Reed?

Jen: What?

Colby: What if you and Reed weren't dating.

You looked into Colby's eyes, they were mesmerizing. They were glowing in the dark. Your eyes immediately got lost in them as you spoke.

Jen: I don't know.

Colby: How about me? Would you date me?

Jen: No. You're not my type. Because I definitely don't go for fuckboy.

Colby: Well I am, deal with it.

You noticed you were staring at his eyes.

Colby: Do you like what you see?

Jen: No, you just have weird eyes.

Colby: Weird? I'd say you think they're beautiful.

You both went inside your house. You shut the door, and locked it. Colby picked you up bridal style.

Jen: Put me down Cole!!

Colby: Where's your room?

Jen: Down the hall.

He went to your room and threw you on you bed, and jumped beside you. You stared into each others eyes. He started leaning in for a kiss and you started to too, then you remembered you had a boyfriend that wasn't Colby and who Colby was.

Jen: No Colby, you're a player.

Colby: But, Jen-

Jen: No. I'm with Reed.

Colby: It's getting late and we have school tomorrow, where's your bathroom?

Jen: You are not using mine, so you're going upstairs and to the left.

Colby: Okay.

As soon as you hear the water start upstairs, your phone goes off. It's a video from an unknown number. Your heart dropped when you opened it.

It was a video of Anna and Reed having sex. You put your phone on your bed and made the most logical decision in your head at the time.

You got out a pen and paper and wrote a letter, but this time, it wasn't for Violet. It was for Colby and Anna and Reed.

"Dear, Colby

You are the one finding this note, even though you are an asshole sometimes, you can be nice if you want to be. When your reading this, I'm already gone. Don't try to save me. I'm not worth it. As for Anna and Reed, I hope you're happy together, I hope you have a happy life. I'm gone, so you don't have to worry about telling me. Just so you guys know, Colby kissed me, but I told him I had a boyfriend, but I bet you two didn't even think twice.

Sincerely, Jen"