Author's Note ♡

NB>> Epilogue. On the Next page.

Congratulations! You've finished reading GETTING AWAY. The first book in The Hernandez Royale  Series ;)

This book has a little over 40000 words. So yes! It is the REAL MVP.

My favorite character in this book is Ridge Hernandez. He is the man of the hour. He played a very important role in this book and I'd like to give him an award.

The Novel and Character Award 2019 goes to.... RIDGE HERNANDEZ!!!! 🏆💐🏁 👏🎊🎊🎊
____________________________________

Ridge Hernandez's speech

Thank you. I am proud to be standing in front of you today at the NACAs, receiving a NACA award.

I would like to thank my girlfriend Eiffel Park. I wouldn't have done it without you Mushroom, I love you, you look great baby. I'd also like  to thank my family back in England.

And more importantly, this award isn't just for me. It's for our dedicated readers. You guys are the best and this book and series wouldn't be doing so well if not for you.

And... Last but not least, my author   Marlin Hove. Thank you for not giving up on us, when we just couldn't give you any new ideas or when you were stuck. You're Awesome.

Thank you!
____________________________________

Back to us now. Thank you so much for your support! ♥

Reread the book while you wait for the sequel. ♡

I'm not making any promises at the date and time but... You'll get it soon ;)

In the meantime, check out BOOK OF BAD. It has a unique storyline and it is the epitome of Teen-fiction with romance, comedy, drama and HEARTBREAK.

You've been amazing. Please stay in touch :P

Thank you, thank you very very muuchhhh...!

~writerbabe ♡