Epilogue/ Book 2 PROLOGUE

“EIFFEL. EIFFEL !” Ridge violently wakes me up in the middle of the night. I wake up screaming in fear. 

“What?! What?! What?!” I scream wide eyed. He covers my mouth with his hand and puts a finger on his mouth telling me to shut up.

“Shhh. Calm down Mushroom,” he says and I stop screaming. He removes his hand from my mouth and I narrow my eyes at him.

“Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night you manly beast?” I ask him irritated and he rolls his eyes.

“It's quarter past four. The sun is about to go down Eiffel. You overslept,” he says motioning to the blinds.
My jaw drops. The sun came out and now it's setting. Shit. No. He's going to kill me now. 

“You missed two of your fucking classes already Eiffel,” he says looking pissed. 

“Calm your tits Jaws. It's college. What will missing classes for one day possibly do to me?” I ask looking at him. I should've kept quiet because now he really looks pissed. 

“CALM MY WHAT?” he asks, his voice dangerously low. I'm talking fifty trillion octaves lower. 

“I-uhh I didn't say tits. I promise. I promise. I meant that you should uhh... Calm your uh...” I pause looking around for something that can save me this time. 

“Calm my what?” he asks walking closer to the bed. 

“Uhh... Your... Hands? No? Your.... Uhm... Balls?” I say nervously and look at him. He's about to murder me. 

“Oh Wow! Look it's a bird!” I say pointing out the window. When he looks away I bolt out of the bed and dash into the bathroom locking the door. He immediately  bangs on the bathroom door. 

“Open the fucking door. You need to explain to me why you put ME and TITS in the same fucking line!” he roars with his scary deep voice. 

“Don't kill me please,” I plead from inside the bathroom. 

“Mushroom. Unlock this fucking door right now,” he demands. 

“No! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you, do you love me back?” I ask trying to lighten the mood. 

“Come out. I won't make you eat vegetables Mushroom. I'm not THAT mad,” he tries. 

“Okay,” I say and unlock the door. He looks into my eyes. 

“You can't miss your classes Eiffel. I won't have it. I promised your grandfather that I'll make sure you do everything correctly. You know how it gets when he fucking roasts me,” he says seriously and I nod my head frantically. He's so cute. 

“Of course yes. I get you babe. It won't happen again,” I say in a sweet tone trying to make him forget about the calm your tits thing. 

He suddenly pulls me to him. 

“The vegetables are waiting for you Mushroom,” he says lifting me up over his shoulder. 

“No. Please. No vegetables. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault I missed the stupid classes Ridge please?” I ask and he puts me down. 

“Then whose fault is it?” he asks and I look at him with anger. This man. 

“Your fault! You. Kept. Me. Up. Last. Night,” I say hitting him on his chest and he rumbles with laughter. I don't see how that's funny. 

“Don't blame me. You wanted it just as much Mushroom,” he says and I huff. 

“Whatever Ridge. We're not doing it again if you keep that attitude mister,” I say walking back to the bathroom.

“Mushroom, don't be like that,” he says chuckling.

“Whatever.” I say to him.

His phone rings and I come back outside to listen in. We do this all the time. He puts the phone on speaker. 

“Hey James, what's up man?” Ridge greets.

“I need your help man. It's Elena,” he says in panic. 

“What? Is she okay? Where is she?!” I ask my heart beating faster. 

“They-They took her. The van just came in so quick and out of nowhere and and and they grabbed her. I was caught off guard,” he answers breathing heavily.

“Okay. Calm down. Where are you?” Ridge asks. 

“Rouwes Movie theatre,” he says and Ridge looks at me.

“Alright. We're coming. Stay there,” Ridge says and we rush to the car.