「EIGHTEEN」

Eiffel POV

I've never been in a private jet before. Or any jet at all to be honest. But I'd definitely get used to this. The luxurious life, lush life. When I step inside the jet my jaw drops. The leather seats, the lights, the furniture and champagne glasses knock all senses out of me and I turn around to look at Ridge. 

“This is yours?!” I ask with my eyes wide open. He just chuckles. 

“Make yourself at home Mushroom. I think it'd be a wise decision for you to go and sleep in the bedroom. You're going to need your energy for what's waiting for us at the airport,” he says pouring himself a glass of expensive looking wine. I start to freak out. 

“What's waiting for us?” I ask. He takes a seat by the window and downs all the wine. That looks very bitter. Why do people torture their throats like that?

“Chaos. Damone probably knows we're on our way. He's one for surprise attacks,” he says leaning his head on the seat.

“Oh,” I say and he gives a hearty chuckle before looking over at me.

“You're cute Mushroom,” he says then proceeds to close his eyes. I giggle then head to the nap room to defeat its purpose by full on sleeping.

I wake up a few hours later and find Ridge loading guns. I lean on the doorframe and watch him. Immediately he feels watched and catches me staring.

“Good. You're up. I need to teach you a couple of emergency tactics,” he says seriously and I take the seat in front of him.

“Uhm. Okay,” I agree. 
“Do you like action movies Mushroom?” he asks.

“Not really. I have a short attention span,” I reply and he chuckles.

“Figures,” he says grabbing a gun.

“But I do watch NCIS from time to time that counts right?” I say looking at him and he smirks.

“I guess it does Mushroom,” he says.

“You're going to have to wear a bulletproof. It might be a little heavy for you but you'll manage,” he says and I simply nod.

“Okay,” I reply.

“When we land I need you to stay behind me. When I say 'run' you'll run to the black escalade that'll be forty five degrees to your right,” he says and I get confused.

“How am I supposed to measure that?” I ask and he grunts.

“Just run to the escalade Mushroom it's not that hard,” he says.

“What if I trip and fall?” I ask.

“Get up and keep running,” he replies.

“What if I faint?” I ask and he grunts.

“Why would you faint?” he asks.

“Uhm.. Fear?” I say and he just shakes his head.

“What if I -”

“You won't get in the wrong fucking car Mushroom,” he says cutting me off. How did he know I was going to say that?

“Remember to keep your head down as you run. Don't look behind you,”

“How am I supposed to run without tripping if I run with my head down?”

“Use your legs,”

“What if I get shot in the leg?”

“KEEP. RUNNING.” he says in frustration and I giggle. He ends up chuckling too.

I sit back in my seat and look out in the clouds. I close my eyes and decide to take a nap. 

ㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊ

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Keep reading! ♥
If you like the story, tell your friends about it 😃

For those who feel generous drop a comment or a vote. If you're too busy that's okay, next time. ❤️😘😘🐝