「SIXTEEN」

Eiffel POV

Wild fire. Lava pouring onto my skin. Fire on ice. Water in liquid fire. 

Every object in the universe exerts a force on every other object in the universe, with a force with a magnitude directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers. I remember answering this in my final science examination a few weeks ago.

The magnitude of the force I feel acting on my body in this moment is greater than anything I have ever felt in my entire life before. To put it simply. I am slowly melting.

Our lips move together in unison like we've been rehearsing together for years to finally perform at this moment, on this stage. It's filled with anger, passion, want, need and punishment at the same time.

I am hit by so many emotions at the same time. I feel confused. I feel like jumping in joy, screaming in frustration and crying in sorrow at the same time. It's unexplainable. All I know is this is the best thing I've ever experienced ever.

We both break the kiss to breathe. I slowly open my eyes only to look into Ridge's eyes, he seems so torn, almost in pain. His chest rises and drops just like mine.

“Damn it, Mushroom,” he says in frustration and jumps back so abruptly he's on the other side of the room almost instantly.

He starts pacing the room with his face in his hands. Why is he acting like this? He looks like he's losing it. 

Does that mean he hated it? Found me disgusting? I feel sick in the stomach. A hot tear falls down my cheek and I immediately leave the room. I start running once I'm out of that room. 

I run down the flight of stairs and bump into either Daniel or Chris but I don't stop to see who it is. I just storm out and run as far as I can.

I stop to catch my breath  when I reach a clearing. There are so many pretty flowers and so many unique trees around.

 I keep walking deep into the clearing until I reach the end. My breathe catches in my throat. I It's such an amazing scenery. 

A beautiful pond awaits in front of me with the water reflecting the different shades of green surrounding it. I sit down near the edge, fold my knees while wrapping my arms around them and hide my face. Then I sob and just bawl my eyes out.