「TWELVE」

RIDGE

“Ay Daniel. Come on in man,” I say welcoming his ass in my house. It's been long since any of my boys came over.

"Ridge, how you holding up man?” he asks and I chuckle rubbing my nose.

“ It's nothing man,” I reply dodging his question. He just bursts into a fit of laughter fucking idiot.

“I got your message man. We need to eliminate Williams I mean that son of a bitch almost had you bro,” he says to me and I nod.

“So where is she?” he questions and I immediately know who he's referring to. It's not like I always have a cute little lady in my bed everyday. Girls like Eiffel are hard to find, if they even still exist.

“Fuck off man,” I say warning him then I continue, “She's upstairs,” I say and he smirks. 

“I wanna see what she looks like. I'll be right down,” he says before I can even protest.

I'm about to follow him but the door bell stops me in my tracks. I run to get the door instead. 

“Ridge man you good? I got your message what's the emergency?” Chris asks as he gives me a bro hug. He is more serious than that goof Daniel.

“Let's go upstairs before that ass wakes her up,” I say and Chris nods.

We arrive to my bedroom and I find Daniel trying to take a fucking selfie with Eiffel while she's asleep. Moron. 

“The fuck man? If you wake her up you're fucking dead,” I warn Daniel. He just chuckles and switches his filter.

“Ridge how do you get girls like these in your bed so easily man. I mean look at her. So fucking precious,” he says not even controlling his loudness. Chris moves over next to Daniel to peek at Eiffel and he whistles lowly shaking his head before looking at me smugly.

“Does your  girl know that there's a hot babe sleeping on her side of the bed man?” Chris asks and I immediately get angry.

“Stay out of it man. And don't ever mention Veronica in front of Eiffel again or I will break your neck,” I say dangerously and he raises his hands.

“Ridge man if you're moving onto this little doll give me Veronica Sánchez. It's not everyday you run into elegant lady like her. She makes a good mistress too bro,” he says and I chuckle.

 Veronica is... Something. But she's not like Eiffel. Eiffel is simple, easy to understand and beautiful. Veronica is like a maze and I can't say she's not good looking either. The woman's the definition of gorgeous and sexy. 

“Whatever man. Let's head downstairs and talk REAL business,” I tell them and they immediately stop fooling around. I smirk inwardly. Nothing gets in between a drug trafficker and his money. Not even a girl like Eiffel.