「FIVE」

Ridge POV

"Look. It's simple," Daniel speaks looking at each one of us. He pauses and cocks his gun just after readjusting his tie.

"One of you snitched, our hideout was discovered and now a quarter of my merchandise is gone." He observes the silence and places his gun on the kitchen counter then proceeds to remove his blazer. Daniel and suits is like me and tattoos or Chris with strip clubs. No bitch can separate the two.

"I pay you well. Very generously I might add. You fuckers don't stress about a fucking house HELL you don't have to stress about SHIT," he pauses then continues.

"I treat you like family. Well, you are my family." He says wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead. 

This shit isn't necessary. He's wasting my damn time. I don't see how all of us should be here, he already knows who the fucker is.

"We started this business with nothing. NOTHING!" he spits loudly. I feel for him. He just lost a billion dollar worth merchandise.

"This mansion. This FUCKING mansion. Housing more than fifty men... FIFTY FUCKING MEN. You get everything, cars...money, drugs... beautiful women.”

“I worked hard for this. Matter of fact WE worked hard for all this shit. I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry ...usually, I just let shit slide but...but now you've really done it." He says retrieving the gun from the countertop.

"I called you here because I wanted you all to see. To really see what happens to the people who betray family. Blood is thicker than wine. And let me tell you, one of you isn't walking out of here alive today," he scoffs then he looks straight at Steen who immediately gets on his knees to try and beg. But it's too late.

"Happy death day." Daniel says then fires three consecutive bullets in a single second. To Steen's leg, chest and then the final bullet goes straight through his forehead. Well, Shit.

Blood splatters on my shirt and Steen lays limp on the marble floor, in a crimson pool of blood. Shit. I warned him. I fucking warned him. He wasn't ready for this life.

I look around and the other men look taken aback. They finally realise how real this business is. Well no shit.

Daniel then moves to the wall of pictures and detaches the picture of Steen and throws it in the trashcan before looking at me.

"You know what to do." He instructs and takes another look at Steen's body then shakes his head.

"Alright. That had to be done. Get back to work, and try not to be next," He warns.

The other men immediately leave obviously scared out of their shit. Chris and I stay behind.

"Ridge man. I need you to fly down to Italy tonight and try and convince the Western Drug Cartel to make an alliance with us. We need more weapons and we need to get the G-force unit off our trails." Daniel says walking towards me with a smirk. I know where this shit is going.

"You asswipe. You're gonna make me wear suits aren't you?" I ask him. He gets on my nerves when he does shit like this.

"Your contract ends in two months you two. You've been very loyal to me and I believe each of you will work hard in your final weeks in the business," he says smiling a bit. Finally. Daniel is a good guy but he handles business like business.

I just smirk at him "Well you know that I'm planning on becoming your biggest competition right little Dan?" I say taking a seat by the counter and Chris laughs at Daniel and takes the seat next to mine.

"I'm looking forward to it you little fucker. Ay Listen man I met this pretty little college girl last night. Brunette, long legs and a tattoo on her collarbone. She's got a smart mouth too but I can't really do anything to her," Dan says smirking, teasingly looking at Chris who is livid.

I laugh at Daniel because he's just winding Chris up, none of us do relationships. Chris just stands up looking all pissed.

"You little bitch, it's Juliet isn't it? I told you to stay away from my fucking sister man." Chris shouts at Daniel shoving him backwards and I just double over in laughter. This is just fucking precious. Daniel raises his hands and backs away slowly then runs up the flight of stairs with Chris hot on his heels. I laugh at them  then look over at Steen. Well damn. Now I have to take care of a murder scene.

Looks like I have to deal with this before I catch my flight. Those little fuckers.