「THIRTY TWO」

Do you ever wake up feeling so angry and frustrated that you just want to scream and smash a guitar so hard that it turns into fine powder? Or feel so angry that you just want to beat the crap out of a punching until it finally punches you back? Like show me what you got you stupid dangling bag! Hit me! Hit me!

You can't walk or do anything for yourself and someone else has to HELP YOU SHOWER AND PEE. And what if that person is the one who put you in that state? What if that person is RIDGE FUCKING HERNANDEZ?

Well. This is what I'm going to have to go through for the next five weeks. Until I can finally start walking or limping. 

“Why can't you just call Elena?” I say covering myself with the covers.

“Elena is hours away. Besides she told you that she already started working at that model magazine, that's why she couldn't come see you,” he says in frustration.

“Then hire someone,” I say.

“Mushroom. You really want me to put up a poster saying “looking for someone to watch my girlfriend get naked?” Is that what you want?” he asks losing his patience. I blush at the fact that he called me his girlfriend.

“No!”

“Then get up and  let me help you. I'm already two hours late. I wanted to close that deal myself,” he says looking at me and I groan.

“So you're going to help me shower then leave me here?” I ask.

“It's safe here. Nothing will happen to you,” he says and I groan once more.

“Fine but you have to cover your eyes,” I say and he doesn't laugh, smile or anything. Just a blank emotionless piece of-

“Stop looking at me like that,” he says seriously when I narrow my eyes at him.
I roll my eyes at him and it doesn't please him at all. It makes him more agitated. 

“Okay fine let's go,” I say to him and he lifts me up and carries me to the ensuite. He places me on a chair before he prepares the bath. 

“Remove your clothes,” he says turning off the tap and my cheeks heat up. I don't make a move so he turns around and faces me. He moves his hand through his hair.

“Are you afraid of me Eiffel?” he asks looking hurt and I frown as he uses my name. Why would he think that?

“No,” I say without hesitating. 

“I won't hurt you, I'm not like that,” he says sincerely and I nod. 

“I'm not afraid of you Ridge. You're the only person I trust in my life right now. I'm just really embarrassed,” I say looking at the floor. 

“You're beautiful Eiffel,” he says kneeling down to meet my eye. He says it so sincerely that I know he'll be there for me no matter what.

He's trying hard, for me. I should try harder for him too. I look into his eyes and pull my top up and over my head. He grabs it before it hits the floor. 

I struggle with the shorts I'm wearing since my legs are weak and in pain. He lightly lifts my legs up and pulls the shorts down. He places the clothes in a white laundry basket near the mirror. I unclasp my bra and pull it off while he's looking away.

He turns around and my heart leaps out of my chest. He runs his gaze down my body for a split second and then he looks at me like a predator who's about to pounce at their prey mercilessly, with an unfamiliar emotion in his eyes and I blush looking at the floor. 

“I don't want to say what's on my mind because believe me Mushroom, if I say my thoughts out loud, they'll turn into a reality, and I don't think you're ready for that,” he says dangerously low, his voice strained. 
My face heats up and I avoid his gaze. 

He moves closer and places one hand on my back and the other hand below my legs and lifts me up. 

“It's not too hot is it?” I ask nervously and he chuckles. 

“Calm down Mushroom. I know a thing or two about temperature,” he says lowering me into the water. I sigh, closing my eyes. 

The water is just so perfect. I feel relaxed and the tension in my muscles is slowly released. 

“Is it too hot Mushroom?” Ridge asks mockingly. 

“No. It's perfect,” I answer. He gently grabs my hand and kisses it sweetly, all the while looking into my brown eyes. 

“You are perfect,” he says and I smile shyly looking down in the bubbles. 

“Uh.. You can leave if you want t-,” I say. 

“I don't want to Mushroom,” he says removing a wet strand of hair from my face and I grin at him. 

“What's so funny?” he asks. 

“Nothing. This is just something I've never done before,” I say and he chuckles. 

I start bathing myself, only the parts I can reach. Ridge does the rest. To my surprise, it's not weird or awkward at all. It's almost like we've done this before. 

Thirty minutes later I'm back on the wheelchair, in a towel while Ridge searches for his smallest clothes. He returns with boxer briefs and a large hoodie. It smells like him and it swallows me whole. Ridge chuckles and I look at him with narrowed eyes. 

“You look adorable Mushroom,” he says and I giggle. 

“Look I can leave you downstairs, or upstairs. If I leave you downstairs you won't be able to come up, if I leave you upstairs, you won't be able to go downstairs,” he says and I sigh. 

“I'll stay up here,” I say and he nods. 

“Wait here beautiful, I'll be right back,” he says and I nod. He leaves and I wheel myself near the bed. 

I place my palms on the bed and compress it while slowly pushing myself on it. When Ridge returns, I'm on the bed but in a slightly awkward position. He places the stuff he's holding on the bed and helps me lie in the most comfortable position. 

“Don't do that again,” he says scolding me and I roll my eyes. 

“I'll do it when you're gon-” I shut my mouth when I see the look he gives me. I giggle after he looks away. 

“You're something else Mushroom,” he says.

Ridge sets up his laptop next to me. 

“The Wi-Fi is all yours Mushroom. Watch movies, play games, read books. I don't care as long as you don't get bored,” he says and I grin looking at the food all over the bed.

“Remember to drink lots of water, when I get back, at least three of these bottles should be empty,” he says and I scoff. 

“I'd have to use the bathroom every five minutes then,” I say and he pauses. 

“I guess I'll be back early,” he says and I squeal and seal clap. 

“I'm leaving then Mushroom. Here's my phone, call my office if you want anything,” he says kissing me gently on the lips then on the forehead. 

“I miss you already,” I say softly and he chuckles.

“Me too Mushroom,” kissing me again. He takes his briefcase and car keys then he leaves. 

============================
You've made it this far!? You DA REAL MVP! 👊 :D

Getting closer to the ending of the first book. Sequel will follow shortly after, if not instantly ;) ♡