lavish

Omminesent POV

As Kereme sleeped Bey took Em to find his room. She opened a door a door to find a forest room and knew it was his she instantly smiled.

She thought the room was adorable shw went into the little white door and it was a crib in there also some toys

She thought the room was adorable shw went into the little white door and it was a crib in there also some toys. This is adorable she said smiling and puttin his sleeping body in the swinging bed. She then called keh to see what room she was in. And yes, the house is that big. After she knew where she was she walked to their room and keh ly there on their bed with a bra, tommy's, and nike socks while watching American dad. She smiled at her as Bey stood directly infront of her view to the TV. Keh was gonna yell till she seen Beyonce smirk and start to crawl on the bed towards her and plant herself on Kehlani's lap. Her and Keh shared a heated kiss that quickly turned into a makeout session. They were really deep into the kiss. Bey wrapped her hands around Keh's neck abd stowly started to grind on keh making bothh of their undies damp. She got off of her lap, she then grabbed het huge member and started to stroke it gently and gradually harder and faster. With every stroke she would kiss and suck on her neck. She could tell keh was getting close because I could feel he member start to pulsate. She then spread keh's legs and got on her knees as she started to slowly take down her whole member. Keh glabbed as much of Bey's long thick hair as she could. Bey decided she wanted to see what her eyes looked like when she would cum. Then she started to get hype and do tricks. After about 5 minutes keh's eyes were fighting the urge to role back, so she decided to tale matters into my own hands. Beyonce unlatched from her dick then slowly started to slide my underwear off and as she did they made direct eye contact.
She then put her knees on the side of kehs body and started to rub her member against her slit. She looked in kehs eyes and stopped as she slowly started to remove her bra, after she did she grabbed Kehs member positionin herself ontop of it then she slowlythroaty mian started to slid down it, then as she did they both let out a sexy but deep throaty type of moan. They looked into eachothers eyes nd in this moment they aren't having sex, this would be the first time they made love. They held eachother close, they became one. It felt lile heaven for them, as beyonce rode keh and as keh grabbed her hips. Uh fuck its to big Beyonce said as she was gonna get up but Kehlani grabbed her and choked her as they flipped over so Keh was on top. As keh was chocking Beyonce they shared as sweet kiss. Bey started to feel on her abs as she admired her body. At this point keh didn't have a bra on and Bey loved it. I love you mi amor Kehlani said as her eyeyes started to change color. Bey started to feel her pulsate and she got really excited. She held her close as she started to lick and suck on kehs ear. I love you me amor beyonce said as she looked into her eyes and they kissed. With that bey seen her eyes and seen how beautiful they looked, Bey felt like it was her job to make her feel good at all costs. She now belonged to her, and she would give her anything she asked for no matter what. After the came down together they kissed and then keh went to sleep still inside bey and bey went to sleep enjoying the feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Octavia POV

While mom and dad were doing whatever they were doing i was trying to hurry and look for a room Then i seen on at the end of the hall. I walked in and immediately smiled, this one is most def mine.