Hotter

Kehlani POV

After we all got dressed beyonce made breakfast then after we ate she hurried and juat did her hair in the car.

She was looking like a snack and damn I wanna taste, but this aint the time we gotta head to the studio. Before we left Me and Bey looked over ourselves once before we wers about to walk out and Solange came in. "Great timing do me a favor" she said "ok what is it" "watch the kids" she said and Solange immediately bust out laughing as she looked at all the kids in the living room. "Hell naw this a whole damn school" she said and I let out a chuckle "ion even know them" she said throwing her hands up. "Ok then nows a perfect time too. Thanks sus" and before she could say anything we ran our jaguar and left. As drove to the place I turned on the radio and rested my right hand on her thigh. "Awwww shit I love this song" bey said as the song started, I knew she was finna kill it so I audio recorded her again.

(Love this cover😍)
Once the song was over and we were pulling up to the studio. I parked the car and looked at her in amazement. "What" she said looking at her lap "you know damn what im finna say... How you sound that damn good thats better than the origional" (im prepared to argue this fact) "thanks babe but lets go I wanna hear you make a song" she said as we both hopped out the car. She was pulling me into the building and down the halls. Once we made it there Cook and Lucious were sitting taking turn rapping. "Ayo wassuo yall" lucious said. "Shiii nothing" I said dapping him up. "Baby you got this" bey said kissing me and then she pulled me closer by my waist. " ayo if imma make a song I need a blunt" I said looking at them and Lucious look one out of this plastic bag with alot in there. "Thanks" I said and started to smoke "bey you want one" he said offering one to her she grabbed the blunt and sparked it up. She took a long drag and damn that was sexy, everyone in the studio was smoking and we was all high but still functional. "Lemme hop on a beat" as I worked on the beat I worked out a few lyrics in my head writing them down in this notebook they gave me. They gave bey one to so she copied all her songs to the notebook. "Ayo im kinds feelin it but sum missin" I said looking at the keys and switches. "Maybe this" Cookie said and once she did that I swear the song was complete. "Ayo I like this" I said while walked into the booth I then put my headphones on and waited for them to start the music. Once I gave them a thumbs up I heard the beat start making me get inti the music.

Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be a

Do me a favor, pick me up, take me out later
Don't worry about no paper
'Cause I got much stacked up for nights like this
My life can get crazy, I deal with shit on the daily
But baby I'm thinking maybe, we could agree to work it out like this

I looked at bey to see her completely stoned making me smirk. She took her hair out of her ponytail and then I guess she got hot so she took her shirt off. She took off her ripped shirt leaving her in a red lacy bra.

I need you (you, oh) to give me your time (give me your time)
I need you (you, oh) to not wanna be mine

Are you down to be a distraction. baby?
But don't distract me, let me ask you baby
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
A distraction, baby?
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
Yeah, yeah

Are you down to be a distraction, baby?
But don't distract me, let me ask you baby
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
A distraction, baby?
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be a-

I need you to respect it, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Sometimes this shit get me stressing
So I need you with me
To keep me right and keep me up all night
We can get faded
This life can make you so jaded
So we can stay shaded
Just do us and try to get it right oh

I need you (you, oh) to give me your time (give me your time)
I need you (you, oh) to not wanna be mine

Are you down to be a distraction. baby?
But don't distract me, let me ask you baby
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
A distraction, baby?
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
Yeah, yeah

Are you down to be a distraction, baby?
But don't distract me, let me ask you baby
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
A distraction, baby?
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be a-

I can't say I give my all
But tonight, I'd risk it all
Whoa, whoa, whoa
Are you down to be

Are you down to be a distraction. baby?
But don't distract me, let me ask you baby
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
A distraction, baby?
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
Yeah, yeah

Are you down to be a distraction, baby?
But don't distract me, let me ask you baby
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be
A distraction, baby? (let me ask you baby)
Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be a- (I wanna know, I wanna know)

By the time I finished the song Bey had her shirt back on and her hair back up. She was on her 3rd blunt and damn she looked sexy. I ran out without saying a word and picked bey up putting her over my shoulder. She giggled before she puffed the blunt again. I opened the door and raced to the car then raced home. We got home and I wanted to fast her so bad so I gave her head on the couch, kitchen counter, and the trampoline she came everywhere. I went back and cleaned it then she gave me a hand job in the arcade room. Long story short we feel asleep on the bowling aisle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...