Fuck

Kehlani

Its been almost a month and bey still hasn't woke up. The doctor said they have to unplug her because she shows no signs of recovering. They said today was the day it would happen, no matter how hard me and the kids faught they wouldn't listen. As me and the kids woke up you could feel the mood change in the house. Everyone was sad and some would randomly cry out of nowhere. I don't want my babies to go through this, and most importantly I don't want the love of my life to die on me. Not right now.

Its our anniversary so as of today we have been together one year. They told me that Beyonce was about 4 weeks pregnant once she first came. If she dies our baby dies and I don't want to lose either one of them. I haven't told the kids that she's pregnant but I know they see the little bump growing. It hurts that im going to lose my everything on OUR special day. It makes me wanna cry that the mother of my unborn child is going to die and my baby will be forced to give in. As I thought about everything I got dressed in our room then I gathered all the kids and we went to the hospital. I took a deep breath before I stepped into the hospital for what feelz lime the thousandth time now. We walked into Beyonce's room and all the doctors were in there.

Just thinkin of the sound that isn't too far away from being audible brings tears to my eyes. As the tears burn my eyes I dare not cry while these men are in here. They are taking a life away from me possibly the one that could help me fully love someone. As we all walked in Devin and Kereme held each of my hands as I tried not to cry but the tears just kept coming. As I took in the men standing around her bed I seen the wrapped up bear and realized I'll never get to do what I had planned. That alone made me cry harder and I don't ever cry but this I couldn't handle.

"Ma'am you anx your kids can pay your respects now" the elder man said before he left and the other men didn't trail to far behind.

As the kids all took turn speaking to Beyonce. Seeing all the kids try to cope with they're last moments was pretty hard. Especially for all the twins it seens the twins have a special bond with beyonce. Namiyah was so upset Ive never seen her cry so hard before. Seeing them like this really hurt me and I know the babies are well... Babies but they really clung onto her it was like once we tried to get then off they would scream and cry and it was just a mess. Once it was time for me to speak to her everyone left out to give us alone time.

"Hey bey, I know that you probably cant hear me but I love you. It... It... It just really hurt ya know" I crooked out feeling the lump form in my throat.

"You found the halo threw my tragity and for that I thank you. You have been all in from the start and you have been bothing but honest threw this past year. I love every little thing about you even the things you hate. I love your little dimple and I love the birthmark on your back. Your the love of my life and I want to be with you for life. I love our family and I love that you've accepted my children as your own." Say and I got in the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her chest. A single tear fell from my eye as I looked at her before pecking her lips.

As I layed on her I sung to her 'My song' by H.E.R, as I sung on I seen her heart meter changing. It would go high then low. I stood up and held her hand as I finished the song then wiped my tears. Just then the men came in with our children.

"Ms its time" he said and my world came crashing down. I nodded and as the got closer I never let go of beys limp hand. "Till next time my love" I say and kiss her forehead as the man grabbed the plug. Everything was going in slow motion. As he grasped the plug I looked down at her as sobs escaped my lips. She slightly gripped my hand before she let go again "stop" I yelled and the man immediately stopped and looked at me. "She moved" I say in disbelief and they all look at me sympathetically. "I think you just don't wanna believe it dad" Israel says pulling me into a hug. "No I swear I did" and they all just frowned. "Are there any last words" the man says.

"Yes" I say and they all nod at me. "I love you" I said looking at her then I rubbed her stomach and sadly smiled. Everyone was silent "I....I love... You.. Too" Beyonce lowly said and everyone gasped and I was ecstatic. She lazily turned her head to look at me and I was smiling from ear to ear. All the doctors pushed us out of the room as they ran tests on her. We all ended up falling asleep in the waiting room.

God is good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...