i DONT play

Beyonce POV

So today we started our morning then me and keh went shopping to buy essentials. As me and keh walked around the mall I got tired so I got on her back. She had a wagon thing with all the bags in it, as we walked around the mall I seen pink. We went in there and I found alot of really cute things. "Baby were you finna wear that" she said as I tried on these black and blue biker shorts. "Out" I said as I looked at my ass in the shorts after that I bought them and we went around to Victoria Secret. I decided it would be fun for her to rate the things I buy. "Ayg baby what do you think" I asked as I opened the door and had on a black see through bra with matching underwear. "Damn... You tryna make me fuck you in here" she said getting up and coming in the dressing room with me. She pushed my against the wall before pecking my lips repeatedly. "I love you" I said and kissed her "I love you too baby" she said and picked me up making me wrap my legs around her waist. "Baby stooopppp" I whinned as she put her head into my cleavage. She gave me a sloppy kiss before she let me go. I then put back on my regular clothes and bought everything I picked up. Once we left the store we turned into big ole kids and went to build a bear. I made her one and its so damn adorable

I spoke into the bear saying every word from my heart

I spoke into the bear saying every word from my heart. "Keh baby I love you for eternity and your my whole life. I want to spend the reat of my life with you and im glad we could have this beautiful family we do now. I know one day you will by my wife and one day we will have babies and the thought of that makes me so happy. I know our bond will last forever and your my life" I say into the bear then get it dressed up and wrapoed it into a box so she couldn't see it tilk home. She did the same with mine then when we left she went and sat on the bench while I went to get us a pretzel and some pink lemonade. Once I grabbed the stuff I turned around and bumped into someone. "Imm so sorry I-" I stopped and looked up to see Onika. "Hey baby she says touching my face" I smacked her hand away and tried to walk away but she grabbed me wrist. "You don't miss me" she said and I raised my eyebrown before snatching my hand back. "No" I said leaning into my hip. She looked frustrated and angry "what will make you come home with me" she said stepping closer to me.

"Nothing Onika... Im not ever coming back to you and I don't wanna see you again" I said looking into her eyes. "You hurt me. You treated me like shit... I didn't think I could do better but then I met the woman of my dreams. We are in love and we have children" I say wiping the tear that came down my face. "No excuse me I need to leave" I said holding my chin high "whatever. Watch ya back cause im coming and you'll be mine..." She said and I started to speed walk away from her "YOU WILL BE MINE" I heard her yell from behind me but I wouldn't dare look back.

Once Kehlani came into veiw I seen these girls throwing themselves at Kehlani. She was trying to push them away then as I came closer I seen Layle and Layla. Once I got ever there they all stopped and turned to look at me. "Yes bitch" this darkskin girl said looking at me from top to bottom. "Right hoe leave" the light skinned girl said and im gonna assume thats the girls mom cause they kinda look like her. "Baby it aint what you think" Kehlani said and I walked over to her. "Mhmm" I said before pecking her lips "BABY?!" they said turning to look at me.

"Yep" I said popping the P "baby" I added before wrapping my arms around her waist and looking over at them. "Listen Skank back up from my girl" The lightskin one said pushing me and trying to slap me but my reflexes is just that quick. The other one snuck me and slapped me, thats when I went off. I calmly took my earings and rings off, them I put my hair in a ponytail to the back before getting into my stands. "Yall got 5 seconds to put ya hair up" they started laughing and I rolled my eyes while Keh tried to calm me down. "5" I yelled before I punched the darkskin one in the mouth. We started to fight and I was beating both of they asses. Once I was done me and keh grabbed Layle and Layla and headed to the car. Once everyone was in the car I got the trash out the car and went to the trash can in the parking lot. Nicki came up to me and smiled at me "what" I said rolling my eyes and she started to chuckle "this" she said then I felt a sharp pain in my stomch. I looked down and the stabbed me, it was blood coming from the wound and between my legs. I tried my best to get to the car but I colapsed "baby" I heard and keh came up to me before picking me up and putting me in the car. It hurt so bad I was cryings but I felt so lazy. "We're going to the hospital" keh said holding my stomach and trying to drive while swerving through traffic. "Its ok baby hold on" she said looking at me and then the road. She flicked from me to the streets, my eyes were really heavy and I felt dizzy. "Its ok baby stay with me" is the last thing I heard before my eyes shut for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

What yall think?

Is bey dead?

Where are the kids?

Whats gonna happen to Layle and Layla?

Is Nicki back?

Like and comment

Thanks fa reading my lil nuggets🥀