Stuck on you

Kehlani

I can't say I'm not happy we came to a agreement for the kids. I'm a little sad though we don't talk about anything, we only make small talk and pick up the kids. Right now I'm about to drop off Octavia, Dessi, Amelia, Lemon, and the rest of my side of the kids. Once everyone was dressed we all wore matching pink jumpsuits.

"Momma maybe you should speak to mom today" Namiyah said while she was putting two braids in my hair.

"I don't think that's the best idea" I said playing with my finger nails.

"God I miss her" I said with a sigh

"I know you do dad, talk to her from what she tells me when I'm over there she misses you a lot too" Namiyah said and I smiled knowing she still thinks about me. We made small talk until she finished my hair, once we were all ready we walked over to Beyoncé's house. I knocked on the door waiting to finally see the love I have been longing for. I was taken by surprise to see a woman open the door who looked exactly like Beyoncé.

"Who is it!" I heard another lady yell

"Ummmm mama I don't know" She yelled back once I explained who I was she let us in.

"Mama, are you home" Amelia yelled

"Yeah baby I'll be down in a second" I heard her say. Once she came down the stairs she was more perfect than ever. She was carrying my seed, and I will always love her for that. She had one of my shirts and some of my basketball shorts. Once she seen me her face changed,
I couldn't tell to what expressions that was though.

"Ummm hey Lani" She said looking at me up and down

"Was supposed bey, I'm bout to head to the studio so I just came to drop the kids off" I said helping her to the couch.

"Yeah, do you wanna have dinner over here... as a family" she asked and I smiled

"I would love too. Can you introduce me?" I asked. Looking at the three women and one little girl that looked just like bey.

"Oh this is my daughter Blue, my sister Solange, my mother Tina, and my bestfriend Demi. She just flew back"

"Well hello everyone" I said getting a symphony of hellos in return

"This is my fiancé Kehlani and those are our children" she said makin look at her to see her looking back at me.

"I'll hit the studio in some hours you mind if I stay here"

"Not at all baby" her mother Tina said

I looked at the little girl that was trying to hide Behind beyonce.

"Hi baby, I'm Kehlani"

"Hi... I'm Blue." She said in a very quiet and soft voice. Beyoncé grabbed her hand immediately changing her mood

"This is my mommy! Her name is Beyoncé. Leh-Leh I know you looovvvvveeeee my mommy." She said making me laugh

"Why yes I do" I said and she climbed on the couch and sat by me, the girls went to they're separate places just leaving me and the grown ups plus Blue.

"Baby can you help me up the stairs" Beyoncé asked and I nodded grabbing her hand helping her. Once we were to our- or her room I ran her a bath. Well more like just warm water to relax her muscles.

"Beyoncé, I wanna get back with you. I know you are probably hurt and I feel awful but I know for one thing- I want to love you."

"Kehlani if we do this we need to take things slow meaning no sex" she said and I nodded