fuck her up sis

Dessie POV

Ok so we woke up at the ass crack of dawn and I dont know why. Mom called us down stairs and when I say we raced downstairs we RACED. All the kids who could walk went diwnstairs.

Ok babies i know its real early but get yaselves together, today is the first day at your new school mom said and we all nodded getting ready for school. Listen this school is from pk to seniors to drop the babies off at their classes then yall head to yall classes together. They do highschool classes together so most of you probably have the same classes. We nodded and raced back upstairs to get ready. After we were ready we all got a bag of chips from the snap closet a apple juice then we all met by the door on our way to school. Mom said it was just down the block, so we chose to walk. Right when we walked out the door we noticed 3 houses that surrounded out house had little gangs of kids coming out of then too. Not gone lie the girls were really pretty. They all seemed around our groups age too. The first and second houses were connected too. That let me know that they were a big family too we didn't mind it we all started to walk to school.

Omarie get yo big headass away from me Yoni said pushing Marie away from her

India back the hell up Israel yelled pushing India. Then India and Israel started arguing while Omarie and Yoni started arguing. They were finna fight until me, Fiji, Kereme, Grace, and Namiyah btoke it up. Then within two second they hugged and we continued our walk to school. Fast forward its advisory and im talkin with my sisters, till this girl came up to me and hit Octavia and Danielle in the back of the head. Danielle shot up amd pushed the girl while the girl next to her was laughing trying to hit Danielle so Octavia stood up and got in her face.

Oh bitch is something funny Octavia said pocking the girl in the forehead.

Bitch and. Dont ever put yo damn hands on me or mine Thats top 1 way to get my foot in yo ass

And bitch what you gone do you and ya sister ugly asf she said then pushed Danielle

Ayo get her sis the girl Octavia was agruing with yelled. Then Octavia pushd her and she pushed Octavia back. Just then Octavia hit her in her face. While her and Octavia were having their fair share of hits, Danielle
and the mistery girl were going at it. Just then the teacher came into the class and broke up the fight. Danielle, Samarie, Octavia, and Riley principle's office now. Octavia told me to text mom. So thats what I did.

DessieBaby💕🥇🌍
Momma we had a issue at school today😬

MommaBear💕🌹🐻
What happened?
Are you hurt

DessieBaby💕🥇🌍
No but Octavia and Danielle are

MommaBear💕🌹🐻
What happened babes get to the point.⌚

DessieBaby💕🥇🌍
They had to go to the principle's office because they got in a fight with these 2 girls

MommaBear💕🌹🐻
Im beating all yall asses when yall get home

DessieBaby💕🥇🌍
No momma it wasn't us this girl came and hit Dani and Via in the back of the head

MommaBear💕🌹🐻
Was the teacher in there

DessieBaby💕🥇🌍
No he was in the bathroom