i guess they stay pt.2

Why'd you take her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omminesent POV

Rihanna's color from her eyes visually flood hearing the question, she started to get fidgety and you could see her neck begin to sweat.

I dont wanna talk about this rih says as she trys to go grab Remody but bey pulls rih back to stand infront of her.

I want to know why my daughter is this old and this is only the 2nd damn time I've seen her bey says as she looks at Rem from the staircase

Would you look at that she looks like you more now than she ever did, well i mean from what ive been here for bey grabs Rihanna by her wrist and pulls her upstairs and into a random room which turns out to belong to Rem. It was Winey the Pooh themed and bey couldnt help but smile. It was honey gold everywhere. Damn all my babies are really just like me bey though then she let out a light chuckle. Rih looked up at bey as a tear fell from her eyelash.

Listen bey im sorry rih says as she trys to grab Beyonce's wrist, bey quickly snatches her hand away

Sorry dont mean shit to me Bey harshly spat as she starred rihanna down

I have a good reason-

Well say it Bey said growing irritated. Rihanna took a deep breath before speaking.

Beyonce POV

Ok, it wad 5 hours before you went into labor and i heard Matthew talkin with your ex nicki and her old ex nigga plus my gay ass ex nigga Chris. They were talking about a plan a plan that involved them taking Rem to sell her for sex and slavery. I wasnt finna let that shit happen. He said u would be asleep for a long time because they planned to drug you. So 20 minutes before Matthew, Nicki, and Chris were gonna come while you were taking a nap i gave you 1 kiss that would last till our next meet, then i took a picture of you for the baby she sleeps with the picture. She even has your voice in a teddy bear from when i filmed you talking to your stomach. She knows you she probably just didnt connect the dots yet. She finished talking and put her head down, i was speechless i started to cry and she tried to confort me as i cried. I looked up at her and hugged her. So so tight. I couldnt thank her enough if it wasnt for her my baby would be out here getting used.

Rihanna listen we coo now that you told me i got new respect for you. Your a good person and i know your been the best father that you could to our baby. All i ask is that we share costudy. I said hopping she'd agree. Ofcourse she said as she pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. We smiled at eachother then we walked downstairs. I sat down beside keh and searched my eyes looking for a answer i nodded and kissed her, as a sign of reassurance. I sat down by my beautiful baby girl.