BK is back

Kehlani POV

I woke up the next day by myself. I heard someone throwing up from the bathroom and ran in to find Bey. Amor whats wrong I ask as I hold her hair back. I dunno after that night 2 weeks ago I been throwing up since last week.

I dunno maybe its nothing Beautiful I say putting her hair in a ponytail. Then after she brushed her teeth I carried her back to her room. Its ok baby get some rest I say tucking her in. No Papi stay with me she said as she laid down with her ass in the air. I wont hesitate to fuck you while you sick remember that I say as I climb in the bed and kiss her. We just layed there looking into eachothers eyes untill we decided to gi say hey to the kids. ¿dónde están las mamás hermosas bebés yall no quieren hablar Bey yelled as she walked down the stairs into the kitchen.
Hola mi hermosa mamá, ¿cómo estás hoy? Kereme said as she stood up and hugged Bey. I have no damn idea what they are saying but it seemed everyone knew spanish EXCEPT me. Hola Hermosa Omarie said as her and Yoni kissed each one of bey's cheeks. Bey taught all my kids spanish but yet I dont know anything. We then sat down and ate the food they had prepared for us, something is familiar about that Jasmine girl she seems real creepy. On top of that she all up on Bey's dick while the Queen girl won't leave me alone. Bey said Queen looks fimiliar but I told her to just brush it off. Anyway I have a job to do today, as you all know im KP also the king pin nothing gets past me. Since there I've had a rat its been hell. They stole 5,000 dollars from me and ofcourse it's not alot for me but Still its the principle. I told Bey I was going to the warehouse and she said she wanted to go too. She said she knew the guy I dunno how, but that's my wife so if she wanna go she comin period. As I drove there Beyonce looked real excited to see this nigga, I dont know how or why she smiling so hard but I wanna see what she can do. As I drove to the warehouse Beyonce decided to play Ex-factor by Lauren Hill.

Wow she sounds amazing I looked at her smiling as she sang, she then looked back at me and kissed the back of my hand before she continued to sing. I secretly pulled out my phone and recorded a audio of her. I cant believe no one knows she can sing. I posting this to my 7.5 million fllowers. The world need my baby voice in it.

(I wish I had someone that talk about me like that😭🤧😍)

Once we pulled up she was first to get out and start walking to the warehouse. I walked behind her just so I could watch her ass damn I though. I ran up to her and slapped her ass then she stopped infront of the doors and we started to tongue eachother down. That was untill I pulled away cause I got shit to deal with. Wait till we get home I said as I looked her up and down.

I started to play with the hem of her panties before I walked into the warehouse knowing there was a ocean in her panties right about now

I started to play with the hem of her panties before I walked into the warehouse knowing there was a ocean in her panties right about now. As I started to walk over to him Bey did too. When he woke up amd seen her walk toward him all the blood drained from his face. She started to giggle as she sat on his lap. I was finna walk over there till she stopped me. Baby I got this she said looking at the man tide up under her. So 6 how have you been she said smiling as she played in his colorful hair. He didn't say anything and that seemed to make her mad. She then unexpectedly grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it while grabbing a gun off the floor next to them, and puttung it to his head. He winched in pain as he looked at her and she looked at him. I-I- Ive been good he says petrified. Thats good so what did you do to be here 6 she asked running the gun across the side of his face putting it on his throat. I stole from KP he said glancing at me as I just watching them. Now what did I say last time you stole from me she said as she fake pouted that you'd kill me he said crying like a bitch. Exactly sweetie so now imma have to sorry she said as she started to play in his hair again. She a fucking psycho and thats why I love her, but how do they know eachother. So I decided to ask.

6 how you know my girl I asked looking at her still straddling him. Awww shit you aint tell her thats crazy he said as he laughed at nothing. Bipolar ass I thought to myself, Baby you remember that man BK you used to work with she asked and I nodded. We never actually meet but we were partners before he retired last year. I nodded yes. The reason you never met him is because Im him and I retired cause Oniks got jealous and made me she said looking over at me. I started to smile and went over to her and kissed her aight coo baby after you kill hin you wanna be my partner again I asked as I started to play in his hair. Wow fa a bum nigga his hair really soft I think to myself. Ok she said as she leaned over him and kissed me. She then pulled apart in with one swift motion I stepped back then

Bang

Bang

Bang

She stood smiling proud of herself that there was no blood on her or her clothes. Damn that was sexy I thought as I licked me lips then we left the boys to handle the body while we drove home. She then looked over at me and pecked my lips while we were at a red light.

Bk is back Is all she said then we continued our ride home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...