Resentment

Beyoncé

Beyoncé

Liked by Kehlani and 1,736,374 othersBeyoncé so today I am 7 moths and couldn't be happier

Beyoncé so today I am 7 moths and couldn't be happier. I have 3 healthy babies inside of me and I can't help but thank god, my friends,
and my family. I wouldn't have made it through this pregnancy with the support of so many loving people. My children couldn't be more excited to have some new editions to our big family. There are some days were I can't more and I have toxemia, some days are harder than others. I love my babies but I won't be doing this again.😂 Also @kehlani I will always love you for giving me three healthy babies💗

Once I hit post I grabbed the rest of my things so me and Demi could head to the studio. I have really been drowning my self the past 2 months me and Kehlani haven't been together. Recently we have got back on speaking terms though. My mom moved to New York to continue her fashion line but she is moving back, and I'm letting her live with me because I need extra help with the kids. Once we got to the studio we set up and I grabbed my phone to spit ball for a new song I wrote last night.

So far the list of songs that are going on B'day are:

•Green light
•Resentment
•Upgrade you
•beautiful liar
•Die with you
•Get me bodied
•Freakum dress
•if
•Ring the alarm
•Suga momma
•Déjà-vu
•bootylicious
•flaws and all
•Mine
•Irreplaceable

So far it has been a huge honor working with the incredible people I have. It's this boy named Shawn, he admitted he liked me at first but it's not like that. He said I'm like his sister now and I'm cool with that, he met my kids already. They call him "uncle Jay" it's adorable. I came today to work on this song 'Broken-Hearted Girl'. It's gonna be a preview song from my next album, this song is for Kehlani and I want her to feel exactly how I feel. The song sums up my emotions into a nut shell, Demi helped me take my jacket off then helped me into the booth.

As I sung through the song I dropped at least one or two tears. As much as I hate to cry over her it's like once she left she took the most meaningful part of me with her. I miss her and I miss my babies. We have been seeing the kids whenever we want to be that just isn't enough for me. I want to lay with her, and I want her to pull me close. Once we finished recording a couple of other songs Demi helped me to the car after she grabbed our things. Once I got home there was a Porsche in the driveway which confused me.

"If Rita got Rihanna over here I'm gone fucking kill both of them" I said to Demi as we walked up the driveway

"Hey that is my baby your talking about" Femi said and I started to laugh

"My bad but did you bring one of your friends here" I asked looking at her as we walked

"Nah ion know who that is but they car is nice" she said as we were at the door way. Demi unlocked the door and I took my shoes off once I entered the door way.