Immature

Kehlani

So Beyonce has just came home 3 weeks ago and honestly she has been acting like a baby. Even the kids have noticed alittle, but maybe its just hormones. As I sat in our room with Beyonce literally laying on my stomach while she is sucking on my neck. "Bey what are you doing" I asked then she moved her head to look up at me. "Lip" she said and I shook my head then less than 2 seconds she started to cry. "Bey whats wrong" I said and she looked at me like I was dumb. "Lip" she said then started to cry again so I let ger have my lip. She started so such on my bottom lip and within acouple seconds she was sleep. I dunno whats up with her but I know we haven't had sex ever since she came back from the hospital. I was practically dieing and I refuse to use my hands cause I got a girl fa that. I heard all the kuds laughing and I tried to get out the bed but she wouldn't let me.

"Laniiiiiiii lip" she said as tear filled to the brim of ger eyes I sighed before I picked her up and her head went to my neck. Once I made it to the living room there was Solange, Rita, and Gabrielle with her kids. I guess Solo and Rita had got back close again so I like that. I then noticed bey looking at them she reached out for Rita so Rita got her from me. "Bey baby whats wrong" Rita said bouncing bey on her hip. "I got news" bey said and they all sat on the couch. I sat and held bey's hand. "Im pregnant" she said and they immediately started screaming before they group hugged me and her.

"Awww imma have a little neice or nephew" Gabrielle said rubbing her showing stomach. I cleared my throat making them look at me "well there isn't just one" I said and everyone's mouth fell to the ground. "Two" solo said and bey shook her head. "Four" Gabrielle said and bey looked as if she was gonna cry. I pulled her to my lap holding her light. I kissed her lips before I held her again. "3" I said and they all looked at bey's stomach. "Wow" Rita said rubbing her belly. "Why is bey crying" Solo said and I rubbed bey's back as tears slowly rolled down her eyes. "We lost one in a accident" I said and they looked at the healing scar on bey's lower stomach. They all pulled us into a hug. We went to the big pool as she kids played around together. Bey looked adorable with her belly damn it was a good look on her. As we swam we all paused and looked at eachother once we heard a ear pinching scream. We all immediately got out of the pool and ran to where the voice was coming from. It was Success. She was crying she then ran up to bey. Bey picked her up and started to rock her but the screaming didn't stop just then Amelia ran in with a huge bite on her side. It was bleeding pretty bad just then a huge stray dog walked in. He bared his teeth as everyone started to back uf.

"Damn imma die and I aint even 30" Bey said as the dog walked straight towards her. As we all tried to get to distract the dog he wouldn't stop. Amelia kept screaming so Devin and Via took her upstairs to the bathroom. The dog kept walking toward bey as she kept slowly backing up. She then tripped on one of Kamryn's toys once she fell the dog ran up to her. He looked like he was about to bite her untill he smelled her. His tail started to wag and he licked all over her face. He put his paw on her belly before he started to lick her tummy then he put his head on her thigh. Bey sat there looking confused till she read his name tag.

"Roscoe" she yelled and immediately hugged the life out of that dog. The dog them started to run around before he ran into Beyonce as she erupted with laughter. Beyonce stayed with the dog while we tended to Amelia she wouldn't need surgery but we wrapped it up just in case. As bey played with the dog once he seen Kereme he attacked her with kisses. Once the night was over me and Beyonce took a shower together.

After we got out and layed in the bed I trued to kiss her but she turned her head. I looked at her as she rolled her eyes at me

"whats got into you"

"Not you" she said rolling her eyes before she turned to the othet side. I then let out a frustrated sigh I tried to pull her into me by her waist but she yanked away from me. Soon I heard her breathing slow down so I knew she was sleep. I turned on my back and looked at the ceiling now thinking about it me and Beyonce haven't really been talking. As I thought about everything my mind drifted to her pregnancy. What if she dies... what if another baby dies... What if they all die I thought and like that I immediately feared for her life. She has such a kind heart even though she could most definitely die. I gently kissed her exposed shoulder, then her collar bone, then as I kissed her neck she turned over and grabbed my face. She then grabbed my ears and pulled me into a kiss.

 She then grabbed my ears and pulled me into a kiss

I smiled into the kiss pulling her closer into me. As we pulled away I smiled and pulled her ontop of me. I pecked her lips then I she layed on me and I put my head into her neck. I then tightened my grip on her waist not knowing if our hugs would be no more 7 months from now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...