Holy shit

Kereme POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So its finally saturday and I woke up to Normiyah rat head ass running threw the halls bangin damn pots.

Namiyah stop that shit i heard Octavia yell causing me to bust out laughing

Bitch you get the fuck up and Kereme get yo apple head up too daddy said pack all yall clothes and shoes and phones and shit like that she finished up aftet fuckin wakin the whole neighborhood and went to her room. I think I know where we going though. Probably moving its about damn time to many kids. Once we all were packed and ready we went downstairs dressed and with our suitcases. I looked at all the kids and it look like we could be a whole damn grade on our own. I glad they paid or we would be ass out on the street. Or aunt kelly's or dads. But yea we all got in the damn bus they needed to rent till we got a way bigger car. In the car it was fuckin nerve wrecking. The babies wouldn't stop doing shit. Then to top it off Remody threw up on Devin and at the same time lemon threw up on me. When we pulled over in the middle of nowhere Devin and I had to take off out clothes, and for the rest of the ride we sat in the car in only our bra and underwear. Then mom started to laugh at us as Keh chuckled at the situation then, Both Dream and Believe that she was holding threw up all there food over mom. Everyone started laughing as frustratedly sighed and told keh to pull over. She got out the car and undressed revealing moms belly ring and a body chain she has on with Versace underwear and a Versace bra. Mom has abs inna admit she has a nice body but me and my sisters didn't pay attention to it because we are naked together all the time, but all my sister 14 and over got turned on i could tell by there eyes. As my mom got in the car she noticed everyone staring at her and seem their eyes and started to laugh. She gave a peck to all the kids she could reach. There eyes became a darker version of the same color. Ayo attention to all horn dogs pick ya mouths up off the ground and stop lookin at mom everyone laughed and went back to being on their phones just as the car started moving. 20 minutes later we got to this neighborhood made of all custom houses. There was a walk between them because all the houses were so big, but its coo. As we drive to these 2 huge houses i see a grouo of girls talking and sitting on the grass they are all really pretty maybe we could be friends.

We pulled up to the huge house and to say wow would be a understatement. The house was huge. I just couldn't understand why there are 2 houses, but who cares.

Kids i know this is short notice but we were really cramped on space so here are our new houses.

Everyone got super happy. Thank god we've been cramped in there for like a month maybe longer. To say they were just amazing was only half of how I felt. I dont know how mom and dad could afford both houses but they were like heaven.

 I dont know how mom and dad could afford both houses but they were like heaven

Mom said we all have a room in the house. I dont like sharing a room especially with Millie so im happy about this. The other house was amazing as well they were both so pretty but both looked so different.