please

Continuation of 'BK is back'

As me and Bey got in the house all the kids were somewhere in one of the houses. I didn't feel like looking for them I just wanted Beyoncé in the worst ways. I picked her up and ran up the stairs as I attacked her neck leaving hickeys everywhere on her neck. She was a moaning mess she leaned her head giving me more access as she tangled her hands in my hair. Once we got to the room I set her on the bed as I looked over her body even with clothes on I could see every curve of her body. I Walked closer standing between her legs as she just rested her legs on each side of me. I took my shirt off knowing she loves my abs and all my tattoos, I grabbed her hands running them up and down my stomach as I started to under her skirt. I slowly slid off her skirt off along with her heels, damn I thought looking at her lacy black underwear. I can see her juice running down her thighs as I look her shirt off and undid her matching bra. I slowly took off her underwear using my teeth as I made eye contact with her. She looked down at me with nothing but love and lust in her eyes. After all her clothes were off I stood back up walking over to the door locking it. I walk back over to her before getting completely undressed. I start slowly as I kiss her, the kiss was amazing I felt every emotion she had for me. I trailed down sucking and licking her neck as I start to leave a trail of kissed going to her left boob. I start to kiss and stuck on it loving how soft they were as I slowly licked her nipple I flicked my tongue on her hard but sensitive bud which made her wetter, I could feel it on my thigh making my member even more hard if possible. As I showee her left boob love I started to massage her right one as I suched her boob she slowly slid her hands to grip my ass. I started to suck harder as I also started to massage her harder. Shit she hissed as she started to squeeze my butt making me want more of her. I went to the other one showing both the same amount of affection. I wasn't in any rush because I love her body. As I unlatch from her chest I continue my journey down her stomach kissing her while whispering sweet nothings onto her skin. Once I got to my destination I stopped just to look at what amazing creature was laying infront of me, I smile realizing how lucky I was. I looked at her pussy seeing her get wetter under my gaze. She looked down at me as I didn't remove my eyes from the prize. She put her hands in my hair knocking me from my thoughts. I then went up to her to share a kiss that showed her how much I valued her, I went over to her ear and licked it. Mmm papi she moaned as she gripped the sheets let me make love to you I whispered before kissing her again please she whimpered as our lips parted. I looked deep in her eyes and she looked back into mines I slowly moved my hand to her dripping pussy. We held the stare untill I started to rub gently circles on her clit making her head fall back into the pillow as she let out a deep throaty moan knowing what her deep voice does to me. I started to speed up as she put her head in my neck biting it. I smirked knowing she wanted me so badly. I slowly stuck my middle finger in her before adding another finger making her moan. Shit fuck me Beyonce moaned into my neck she slowly started to ride my fingers. Damn Bey I said as I started to speed up my finger as I started to kiss her. I pulled my fingers out looking down at my member positioning it infront of her entrance. I slowly slid it all the way in making Beyonce grip my shoulder as she tried to adjust to my size. Shit baby it so big she grunted as she opened her legs more once I was in I grabbed her hips slowly smashing her into me. I let go of her hips as she found the rythum and put my head in her neck. She gripped my ass as she licked my neck hungrily. Fuck bey I said in her ear making her wrap her lags around my waist making me go in deeper. I love you Keh she said as she started to scratch up my back that made me smile i love you too bey I said as I started ro speed up going into her harder loving the sound of her thighs slapping mines. Ah she moaned lowly as I leaned up and started to play with her boobs. I cupped them loving how they felt in my palms. Baby she said coming out as more of a throaty moan yea I grunted pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could stand up. As I pulled her in harder putting my full member in her she let out a high pitched screech as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I wanna be on top she said leaning up looking at me go in and out of her. I pulled out and got on the bed she then got on top of me slowly sliding down my thick shaft. Damn that was sexy that alone almost made me cum I have to cum but I dont want this moment to end. She grabbed the headbored bouncing on my dick I loved the sight. I admired her sex faces they were turning me on even more then watching as her huge titties bounced then looked at her toned stomach as little beads of sweet ran down her skin. I looked at her stomach peircing which she recently changed to a little gold hoop. Then down to her pussy that look my dick in and out I loved how she went all the way down to my base. Nun of my baby mommas could handle it I thought focusing back on her face. I leaned up and started to suck on her right boob. She started to bouce harder as the slapping sound got louder. Ugh she screamed as she put her head in my neck as she started to grind on my dick. I started to grind us I slapped her ass hard. Take this I grunted as I started to grip her ass then she started to circle her hips while going up and down on my dick. I grabbed her hair yanking ut back as I started to choke her I let go of her hair and grabbed her waist as I started to push into her. Fuck baby imma cum I said closing my eyes. I let go of her neck looking into her eyes. Im close baby she screamed as she grunted and screamed and she pounded down onto me. She looked into my eyes as I looked into her eyes her legs started to shake uncontrollably and I started to grunt. As we looked at eachother I felt her warm liquid all over my dick making me cum hard, as I did I held her hips as I shot into her. i watched her in amazement as she rode out her orgasm making these faces that made me want to fuck her again. Once she came down from her high she grabbed my member trying to get up. Once she touched my member I came all over again. As she looked in my eyes sha watched in amazement I know she was looking at my eyes color. As I came down from my high they grey in my eyes didn't go away like usual it stayed there. She smiled once she seen that the color was still there she then layed on my chest and with that we stayed in out room all day just laying together. Then eventually we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...