Brynjolf x Reader ~Stranger in the Flagon (2)~

With a strong but silent stride, you entered the underground haven for thieves, unhindered in your movements even with multiple swords, daggers, and a greatsword strapped to you. A some 20-pound pack rest on your shoulder like it weighed no more than a feather as you walked, calm eyes traveling around the dim room, the lights reflected by the small pond in the middle of the room.

There was a loud clap from a familiar bald man in the tavern as you crossed the bridge leading to the space, the sound echoing along with the chipper laugh that followed after it from the job dealer.

"'Nd here ya are again!" Delvin cheered.

Redhaired in all his glory, Brynjolf whipped around from the bar, a loud yell of surprise leaving his mouth as he stood quickly. A smile graced your features, as bland as they normally were, and when he dodged the tables and came to stand across from you, you engulfed him in a friendly hug.

You'd exchanged many, many letters with the man after your initial meeting, and as you'd once sternly stated in your letters, you were here to join.

Alduin was dead, you had survived, and you had done all the jobs for the jarls you could and settle Skyrim into rest from dangerous dragons once more.

But damn, did it fill you with some oddly pleasant feeling to see the green-eyed man once more.

"Brynjolf," you breathed, "how lovely it is to see you again."

He chuckled softly, "It's good to see you too, ____."

You both released from the embrace, lips upturned and eyes never off of each other.

Fascination. The man in front of you was captivating, something to be cherished and loved. He was kind, sweet almost, and friendly. He was personable in the way you couldn't possibly hate him, and not only that, he was attractive.

He raised a brow at your excessive staring, and you brushed it off with a small, sultry grin.

"You've been training more," you noted, and he rolled his eyes, a grin growing on his face.

"Of course you would point that out."

"Well, how could I not, my dear? It does make you look good, you know," you state with a wink, unclasping your light linen cloak and throwing it over your arm.

He made a low noise in the back of his throat. "Does it really?"

You gave him a deadpan look. "If it made you look worse I would tell you, I do not lie when I compliment, Brynjolf."

He rolled his eyes, then grasped your hand in his -a bold move, you noticed- and led you to the main cistern he'd written so much about. Seemingly, as he explained while you both walked, the Guildmaster was out for the next few days and you'd came in perfect time; most of the guild members were out doing jobs as well.

So, it was just you both in the brick cistern, the pond in the middle of it much like that of the one at the Ragged Flagon.

Quietly, he sat at one of the beds, urging you to sit next to him.

"Go ahead and drop your pack under the bed, no one will even think of touching it," he offered, and you shrugged the heavy bag off your shoulder, letting it plop to the stone ground with a thud that reverberating in the chamber before kicking it underneath the bed with a booted foot.

Then, he looked to your weapons.

"You can take most of those off, store them down there too."

You hum, unbuckling the straps that kept the sheaths on you with some difficulty before he began to help you, undoing them with practiced ease.

You set the greatsword and swords on the ground before sliding them too underneath the mattress.

"There you go," he said, voice lighter as his yarn rang through the room and you watched the action with adoration.

How cute.

"And now," you started, kicking off your boots and arranging yourself on the bed so your feet were placed on his thigh, "what do you wish to discuss?"

The man paused, almost hesitant as he thought.

"Us- well, this relationship we have," he started, smooth and cautious, as if it would step on some nerve of yours. "What exactly is it?"

A smile lifted your mouth. "It is whatever you wish it to be, Brynjolf, I am more than happy to oblige your needs. If ever wish to take it down, I can do that. If you want this to become more serious, I am also very open to that."

The man turned to you fully, placing your feet in his lap with not an inch of uncertainty. "So if we were to make this more earnest, less friend-like and to something more, you would enjoy it?"

You nod, "As long as you enjoyed me, I would enjoy you even more."

A smirk, different to his normal grins, slowly sprouted on his face, and your stomach flipped.

"I think we should do some upgrading, ____," his hand rested on your calf, and that look he had on his face, so suggestive it made your face heat.

Oh, gods, he was serious.

Fuck yes.

Before he could advance himself, you sat up quicker than any normal human could and pinned him to the bed, eyes flickering yellow in predator-like excitement.

"Once we start, Brynjolf, I cannot promise you I will stop," you blink lazily, his nose almost touching yours as your hands bound his forearms to the bed.

He chuckled, "I can't promise I will either, by the looks of you."

A final, arrogant grin washed on his mouth and seconds later, and before he could say any more, you caught him in a kiss, rough and demanding.

One thought echoed in your mind, and it made you smirk.

You were the Dragonborn, and there was no way you were going on the bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Bryn gettin' laid tonight! WOOOOOOOOHIOOO!

Haha!

The next chapters:

Teldryn

Cicero

These were both requests, and if you have another, I can gladly add to the list! Please be aware however there will be a slight delay in the requests due to the fact I got like 3 in a day XD

However, I still love, love, love requests! Don't be scared to hit me up, by a comment, or even just message me! 

Best of wishes,

Dani out,

Adieu!