Argis the Bulwark x Reader ~Fast Feet(3)~

Otherwise titled :  Fruits and Suggestive Phrases

His chest rose to meet your back, a chuckle leaving the toned, uncovered muscles and vibrating through your back. He brushed a stray hair out of your face, to which you glanced to him with a soft, compassionate smile.

You set your letters to a space nearby on the bed and relaxed against your husband, his large arms wrapping around your waist with ease as you leaned into his bare chest. 

"It is noon," he mused with a tiny smile, "3 years ago, we would be off killing things. Diving into caves. Do you miss it, my dearest?"

His hand lay flat against your stomach as he added to his quiet contemplation. "Or do you still find joy in being so settled?"

You rested your hand upon his, lacing through his fingers with your own. Your lips curled into a soft smile. 

"My blood runs warm. I am at peace. There is no need to hide behind swords and bows. I am happy here, with this life. If something were to try to compete with that, I will draw my sword and kill it."

He let out a laugh. "As would I."

You hum, laying your head flat against his collarbone with lightly closed eyes. "You know, I love you."

"Hey, that's funny, I swore I said I love you first," he teased.

"Oh, shush," you giggled, smiling.

He drummed his fingers lightly on your stomach. "Hmmm, is lunch in order?"

"I think it should be," you grin.

With a roll of his eyes, he waved you off him so he could stand, and when he did, he swooped those muscular arms underneath you and curled you to his chest as if you were the weight of a feather in his arms. A yelp of surprise left your mouth and then a small laugh. With a happy glimmer in your eyes, you rested your head onto his shoulder.

He trecked across the house, maneuvering himself to the kitchen with ease and setting you upon a clean counter. Argis, with his ruggedly handsome good looks (even more so after a night well-spent in bed and a late morning), placed a kiss to your lips and then a few to your neck before you playfully pushed him off with a smile.

"You are awfully coy today," you chucked.

The Nord merely simpered in response as he went on rummaging through the pantry to find food he could put together.

In a mere second, an apply was flying at you, and you whipped a hand in front of you to catch it, eyes wide and confused as Argis glanced away from the shelves.

A choked laugh echoed seconds later. "My hand slipped," he defended, horribly biting back a grin.

You gave him a stare, then rolled your eyes and took a bite out it. 

"My lovely spouse is happy?" he questioned playfully.

"Your lovely spouse is happy," you agree after swallowing your bite, smiling.

"See," he turned, coming to stand right in front of you with his hands resting on the counter and his face just a few fingertips from yours, "my dearest looks quite tempting in only smalls and my tunic."

His voice lowered suggestively and you huffed at it, pecking his check. "And my love looks rather tired, does he not?"

Argis groaned, "Please."

"I haven't finished my apple!" you scold.

"After your apple?" he offered.

"After my apple," you agree.

He grinned widely, which only meant bad news, and leaned his face down to your collar bone to place his lips upon them. Teasing. Testing. 

You took another large bite of your apple. He continued, even leaving a few marks that would bruise lightly, unlike his normal style.

"Argis," you hum, and he paused in his assault, "bite."

He furrowed his brows. "Bite?"

"Bite," you confirm. 

"Hard?"

"Not enough to draw blood, but enough."

He raised a brow. "You're adventurous."

However, before he could continue his trail of kisses, you'd set your fruit down and enraptured him in a hard kiss, Argis responding rather gleefully to it.

You crossed your legs around his waist as you both inched closer, the air in your lungs slowly diminishing just the same as the air in his. 

He pulled back for a mere second, pressing his forehead to yours and closing his eyes. "You're fucking amazing."

"I better be," you purr, taking him in another battle of skin as you deftly undid the strings of his trousers.

He let out a quiet huff, then moved his attention to your tunic with his own hands.

And then, you stopped completely, uncrossing your legs, letting your hands trail back up to the counter and usher his own off.

He gave you a wide-eyed look of betrayal.

You picked up your apple.

And you took a bite.

A wink. "I told you."

"This is not fair," he growled.

"This is fair," you grin.

His hands gripped your hips, "____."

"Yes?" you question smoothly.

"Is this your way of saying you're not interested in me?" he inquired weakly.

You let out a loud, boisterous laugh. "Love, oh, no, I will always be interested in you. And so, I will tease and taunt because I love you, and I don't want you to get spoiled."

He groaned. "So you let me starve?"

"No."

"But you've-"

"Argis, my dear Argis," you set your apple down once more and placed your hands to the sides of his face, "I love you so much I just have to tease you, because when you're sexually frustrated it's hot."

 He blinked. "Oh."

"Oh," you repeat, laughing lightly.

"So you wanna do a bit of cave-diving? Some knobbing? A bit of trench storming? How about some pickle tickle?"

You choked on your own spit. "Argis!"

He let out a loud laugh, "You do! Don't lie to me!"

"You're awful!" you claim, laughing breathlessly.

"Passing the gravy, playing some stick and hole, getting-"

"Argis!"

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is great.

I've been waiting for so long to use some of these phrases and it's great. I love it.

Requests?

I've just downloaded a new mod for skyrim so im like freaking out and i need to play it so imma need to skiddle stroodle

Skattle waddle

Dani out,

Adieu!