Ashleys P.O.V. Take Seven Chapter 74

En başından başla

After I had filtered through hundreds of spam emails and junk emails for penis enllargments and phycic reading for my horoscope I found a good few from an unknown email account. When I clicked on it I was praying it wasn't one of those  phish emails for porn or a download for some criminal  hacking into my bank account t I opened them to find it was Luke. I was so pissed off then the cheeky shit. He has emailed me to tell me he had paid me and that he had subsided me even though he didn't have to and wished me well. After I scoffed at that he had sent me other separate messages showing me how well he was doing in  America and all the places he was visiting to expand the website and he even sent me video links of him in Florida, California and a bloody award ceremony in New York where he was been given a complimentary service for  being a young hard working entrepuner! He even says on the video when he was back at some swanky hotel " Wish yoy werw here Ashley although I know its not really your thing."The cheeky bastard! I was part of that too! Where the hell is my award Where is my swanky hotel invite? Well stuff you Luke,  I bet know body loves you enough to kidnap you to a secret location in Scotland. Prick.

After an hour of muttering nasty things under my breathe and scanning through more emails about his new website which included a link for me to look at how successful he has been in an east Texas Christian school for amputee kids l. When the last email popped up which was from about two weeks back of him in that 'Luna De La Noir magazine I  switched off my lap top in a huff. Well I am sooooo glad somebody's life was going so well. Stupid Luke and his stupid amazing job and his stupid website with his stupidly rich and successful new website designer. Stupid stupid stupid. 

So life was all good for every body around me so what the he'll was I supposed to do now? I do t know how long I was ment to stay in the front lounge for, what if he never came back and I sat her till I died old and alone?  What if he had kidnapped somebody else? I just didn't know how to feel or what to do. I was pissed off and annoyed at Luke. I was mpissed off and annoyed at that stupid bitch Victoria Winters and her lavish connections. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be in this mess! I would still be at the school at the weekend and working on the website through the week with Luke. I cant fully blame her though because she didn't kidnap me and then turn my life upside down, he did. Usually most victims reported the crime and went back to their families had a reunion and went to see a therapist for years then wrote a book and started some kind of lawful campagin  to help fight against these types of crimes. But nobody even realised I was gone and when they did they all believed I had eloped. I had no family to come home to, no reunion to look forward to and no therapist to help me combat my future.

I sat on the sofa and stretched out thinking about how long this Saturday would drag out. I had a routine a few months back. I would be sorting through my music sheets and files for the kids, organising music lessons for the children's extra activities and planning events and up and coming concerts. The last one I had prepared for was the summer concert and it broke my heart to know I never got to see it though Gabriel had shown me the emails and pictures of the kids and ensured me all went splendidly and they enjoyed the concert aswell as the holiday he had paid for to Disney World as a well done and an apology for not being there. 

Even after the first few weeks of being held captive at the cabin I was eventually allowed to be in my own routine to help us normalise the situation even if it was under duress and an excuse to be as far away from him as possible. I don't know how I coped like that for so long though. It was so bizarre to  think that only a few days ago I had just accepted my life as his life long partner and I didn't do much to stop him or at least try. But I had learned early on that it was best to keep my mouth shut and not mess with him and hoped I survived the ordeal. I have lived on my nerves  at the best of times so I suppose this was just another event of cruising through with my anxiety levels. Except that this time my panic was for genuine reasons.