Lights,Camera, Action! Chapter 11

I woke up Saturday morning with a big head. I polished off most of the scotch in deceleration to my newly discovered faith and best friend, my Guardian Angel. It had seems a great idea at the time buy my head fell like a bag of rocks. Looking down at my cock that too had a similar notion to my currents brains feelings. I decided to use my jacuzzi bath today for a hot long soak seeing as my cock was going nowhere and I had the tailor coming round. 

I climbed into the extra large deep filled tub and lay back relaxing. Before I knew it my mind was racing through images of Ashley stepping in and sliding  herself straight on top my cock. My hands gripped tighter as my eyes rolled back and I groaned loudly as I imagined her tight wet pussy clamping down onto me as she gave me long deep thrusts and gripped my chest muscles. I could see her eyes sparkle with dirty desires as she plunged herself all the way down and rocked her hips so fast my balls where vibrating. I felt her soft hands grab the back of my head as she forced her hard nipples into my face and squealed as I nibbled her tender and succulent flesh, licking and biting both breasts leaving love bites from her neck to her tits. I lay back wanking so fast and gripping so hard my hand cramped up just as I felt myself explode into the bubbles. I was spent and tired but extremely satisfied.

About and hour or so later my tailor had arrived and took my measurements and I was even more pleased he had brought Maisey his assistant to put it together there and then so I didn't have to wait. He had also brought my cuff links and shoes as requested and after five hours my suit was completed. I tried it on with my new Calvin Ken shirt and was very pleased with the outcome. I looked good, and I smiled in the mirror knowing that I was going to be escorting Ashley to the ball, I had already imagined the sort of gown I could see her in and made immediate plans to have it ordered today complete with jewellery  and shoes. I did also cheekily order some under wear for her because I was unsure if she had appropriate panties and a bra that would go underneath it.I was trying to be thorough because if I knew she went out without anything on under that gown I wouldn't be held responsible for my actions and would end up with a long term sentencing . To put it simple she deserved the best.

By the time I had seen out my tailor and his assistant it was a quick freshen up before I went to pick up Ashley

By the time I had seen out my tailor and his assistant it was a quick freshen up before I went to pick up Ashley. I sang loudly and badly very well to some old soul sister songs and gave it my best when 'the power of love' came on the radio. I was just buzzing today all over and made a mental note to raise a cup of coffee, not scotch, to my Guardian Angel tonight. Finally reaching Ashley's place she was in her usual spot and back to normal with a glowing smile. You couldn't deny that face, she was simply beautiful. Her hair was tied up into a high pony tail and she was wearing dim car pants with that fantastic yellow halter neck top. Which I had come to love from her many pictures, not just because it had a lot of side boob on it but because it suited her. And yes because she had flashes of side boob on it so I know she wasn't wearing a bra. I felt my cock rise and tried to ignore it as I jumped out of the car  to open her door. She walked over to the passenger side and I couldn't help but embrace her which through her off a  bit but she patted my back kindly and laughed as she got herself into her seat but was quicker than me this evening and fastened her own seat belt. Dam it. Never mind. I still got to feel her pert globes push against me and that was enough. I had now kind of realised I had to live in a permenant state of arousal, I just seemed to get better at not  letting  it rule my time with her.