Cinderella, you shall go to the ball!

I was practically wetting myself driving over to Ashley's place, I was so nervous so God knows how she was feeling. Today was finally the day I could show her off to the world and it would be like a practice wedding, me in my best bib and tucker and her dressed in a beautiful gown. After tonight I didn't have long before my plan was to be put into place. I had planned on giving her the job proposition tomorrow over a home cooked roast dinner and I do believe women are impressed by a man that can cook and I was going  to do my best and at the very least make sure I cooked the chicken enough so she wouldn't get food poisoning.

I pulled up just on 12 noon and Ashley was just locking the front door. She had at small over night bag with her and was wearing a mustard coloured dress with black and white flowers with  black sandals to match. Her legs looked great as it floated round her thighs as she walked and once gain Dr pervert came out and nudged my cock, placing bets on whether she was wearing knickers. 

Before she had even gotten down the path I already had the door open to assist her into the car. There was no way I was going to miss the potential of seeing whether she was wearing any panties or not. Plus it had been a long week without her and there is only so much my right hand can do. Surprisingly she virtually skipped towards me and her face beaming with a smile as she stood up on her tip toes to kiss my cheek. I was baffled at her bold gesture but secretly thrilled that my notions  had been right, she did like me! 

"Thank you for picking me up Gabriel, I'm really looking forward to this evening" she said as I offered her my hand to help her into the car, blatantly perving at her thighs and arse as she bent slightly to sit down. I couldn't wait for the day when I would be allowed to just view her delicious body as she lay down in front of me begging  me to make love to her. I shook myself mentally and began to steady myself and readjust my hard on as I got myself into the drivers seat and step off.

"I hope you are hungry Ashley, I have made a salmon and cream cheese salad with home made triple fried wedges and y mother's own special spicy sauce.And for pudding I managed to conjure up my dad's favourite, sticky toffee pudding and icecream, though that's not home made. I top my hat off to 'Aunt Bessies' I say with a laugh.

She touched my hand lightly and smiled at me again, I could get used to these little administrations."That sounds absolutely delicious Gabriel. I hope I will be able to fit into my dress for tonight!" 

"Oh darling you are a wee thing, you could do with fattening up a bit, but don't worry I won't over feed you. We have a three course meal to look forward to tonight and believe me you won't be able to eat all week after tonight." 

We sat chatting about how tonight's plans would work out. I didn't give too much away just enough to account  for  how the night starts and ends. I told her we would be picked up at 7am and dropped off again for around 2 am. It was a good half hours drive to 'Thornton Manner' where the balls had been held for a good two centuries and I knew she would be amazed by it all. I didn't tell her that we would be picked up and taken home in a classic black limousine complete with Crystal champayne. I wanted to leave as much out as I could so everything would be perfect for her. I knew if she adorned  my home then the Manor would make her faint. She had also tried to sneakily ask me about her dress and accessories but I kept quiet and told her to wait and see. She did have a small panic as to whether everything she needed would be there, and I assured her it would. I had even gone through the process of having a hair dryer, curling tongs, and makeup delivered. That was a total ball ache because I didn't know the difference between a lip liner and a mascara wand so I just went and bought everything. Though she didn't need to paint up her face I knew she would want to look her best.

After we arrived  back at the house I made her a lemon tea as we tucked into our lunch, laughing about the memories from Saturdays photo shoot and I even through in a few naughty joke about Graham Bellinger which made her blush but she laughed about all the same. It got to around 2 pm when I decided to get the ball rolling.