There Are Two Sides To Every Story Chapter44

After Ashley and I finished up our breakfast we went upstairs to get ready for the early morning start. The sun had just come up and I decided to make us some coffee and Danish pastries to have on the outside patio. I preped the coffee as I waited for Ashley to come down. It was going  to be a lovley day and I had chosen to wear my blue and brown loafers with my denim shorts and white polo t shirt.  I desperately wanted to bathe with her but when I asked her to  join me she couldn't,  as she so politely and embarrassingly put it 'mother nature had paid her a visit after our breakfast'. And after last time I didn't want to traumatise her so I just nodded in response and had a quick shower whilst she got into the bath.

I waited another ten minutes before I heard her coming down the stairs and as always she looked gorgeous. She had her long hair tied up in a high pony tail and was wearing a sheer beige  halter neck top and brown shorts with matching brown and gold espadrille pumps. 

"You look stunning as always" I beam as she smiled back and I reached out to her and pulled her in to a morning kiss.

She responsed back to me and even would her hands around my neck and stood on her tip toes to reach up to me. I was impressed, not only was she a magnificent kissesr but she didnt hesitate or even flinch, though she did push me away alot sooner than I wanted to and then proceededto sit on her usual stool at the island table. She sat bolt up right and observed my every move as I pottered around the kitchen purposley tensing my back muscles and flexing my arms just to catch her eye a bit more. I caught her startled  expression from a sly side glance and I smirked. After a few minutes of getting a tray with the coffee pot , cups,  plates and pasteries I held out my hands to her and pulled her up from the stool in an old fashioned dramatic way and bent her back slightly feeling like Clarke Gable. Her eyes and mouth both opened wide in shock as she began to stutter and trying to upright herself.

"My darling Ashley! Would you please join me on the patio for some morning refreshments?" I say winking at her as she opened and closed her mouth like a gold fish.

However before she said anything I had already whisked her over to the patio doors and entered  the key code as she stood stone still besides me. I hoped out and held her hand tightly as I walked to the table and placed her on a chair. She looked up at me with a confused but  stern expression as I grinned back at her and walked back into the kitchen to get the tray, the whole time her eyes following my moves. I came back out and poured us both a coffee as I took the seat opposite her. Neither of us said a word as we sipped our coffee.

I decided after a while of us sitting in silence to finally break the ice.

"You know I'm a Dr?" I said formally.

She squinted her eyes at me like I thought she was stupid.

"Yes" She said with a slight attitude.

"Well then you will understand then that I am a man of science, medical and psychological science. I am also a very practical person, both by nature and by practice because of my career. I deal with logistics and pragmatics and I have to often think on my feet. And getting an analogy and situation under control very quickly, calmly and sufficently as well as safely is also part of my job. Adding to this is the position of professional control and  the health and well being  of my patients has to and must be on all occasions my top priority. Would you agree that all these statements are true as to what and how a Dr should be?" I asked.

"Well,  yes, I would say so" she said quietly trying to diceifer  what I was getting at.

"And would you say from your own experience as well as what you have heard about my skills that I adhere to all I have mentioned? " I asked leaning back into the patio chair and crossing my arms lazily.