The Easter Parade Chapter 120

I was fucking seething as I raced back to the main Hall. 

Charlie, of all the fucking low lives Charlie was the one who was clearly in on something to destroy me and Ashley. I bet he was probably a spy for the fucking Winters too. Infact that fucking Yank had always been one of their minions. How was I so fucking stupid?! All the money had had given to his fucking cause for the school, all this time he had spent with myself and Ashley and the kids and he was bull shitiing it all. This whole time he had been plotting to abuse his friendahip with everybody, to use everybody atcHelsby jjst to try and fuck me over.

Well hes got it fucking coming. I cant do anything today but mark my fucking words I will take this bastard down and I will do it with a fucking audience.

I continued to storm in long hard strides towards the main hall to help with the final set up of the stage for the kids and to get everybody seated. When I arrived Charlie was already there laughing like nothing had happened with one of the parents, like nothing was happening behind my back. The bloody nevere of him I thought as I barged over to him.

"Hey Charlie, you got a minute?" I say grabbing his arm with a sickening smile.

Before I could politely exuse us from Mrs Bingley and Lacey I dragged him behind the stage curtain.

"Woah there Doc, you ok? You look tense." Charlie said with a narrowed eye.

"Well yes Charlie I am a little tense. But you should be too." I said in an omnious threatening tone.

Charlie looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"Oooook....erm....well yeah I do still get a bit nervous before one of the kids shows but I tend to do some medatation breathing. And ermmm....you know Doc maybe I could show you a few breathing excercises...your breathing is a little.....panty....are you having a panic attack?" He questioned with a worried look.

"Who the Hell do you think you are Chalrie? Trying to give me medical advice about breathing techniques?!" I spat looking at him like the filth I knew he secretly was.

"Doc listenn I am jjst trying to help....is something wrong? Is Ashley ok?" He asked placing his hand on my shoulder like a good Samaritan.

I was fucking livid!

"Get your fucking hand off me bedore I rip off your arm and beat you to death with it Charlie." I warned very quietly.

His fave turned red and he looked genuinely upset.

"Im sorry Doc." He mummbled as he removed his hand instantly.

I growled out an incoherent response.

I once again stormed off  but this time I headed towards the gents to make the ruse call to Paula to get her and Ashley here to help with the burst pipes that had caused  a  damaging "flood'". The problem was I couldnt stop my tone from protruding  its sharp  angry edge so when Paula did anser the phone she too was rather apprwhensive about my well being.

 Whilst I sat in the end cubicle awating for everybody to settle i to place before Paula and Ashley arrived my mind ran in marathons about what I had heard from Charlie. I know that you never hear anything good when you evesdrop and it can be totally misinterpreted becuase you only have a one sided diagloge. But it doeant take Sherlock Holmes to know that Charlie was talking about me and Ashley. 

I know I wasn't always nice to Charlie  nor was I  Charlies biggest fan but I did admire the man, dare I say I almost respected him.But he wasn't calling me all those names when I was hamding over money to plough into what ever creation he needed to better the school, nor dis he complain when myself and the Education boarded agreed to set him up in a peremnt residence so he felt like he had a home. I had even managed to get his crew a shred gouse  that they didnt have to pay for so long as the remained at Helsby. None of us wanted them to leave becuase they all where so good at what they do. We had the best ever sensory therapy now Charlie was here and my Ashley had been the front liner for that so he only exellorated that. We wanted him around as long as possible. He was an asset to this school, he had done so much wprk and the kids loved him. The staff relayed on his positive nature. He was fun and cool and calm and had a good vibe about him .The kids adored him. But so did my Ashley. And thay hurt me. That hurt me socmuch knowing my little piece of hea en would be heartbroken to know that all this time his freindahip with us all was only a ploy to take me down.