Family Dramas And Disco Divas Chapter 64

I was fucking buzzing after hearing all of this juicy gossip, so much so I felt like an old fish wife! I couldn't wait to get to the rest room and blab to Ashley the good news but Jack told me to keep quiet. There where a few other snip bits Jack finished telling me about as I enjoyed a second cigarette and laughed when be told me about the pile of scratch cards that was found along with masses of lottery tickets belonging to Iris and Ester what they had left behind in a hotel locker. I would have genuinley felt bad for them and defended their honour, one as being an old woman and the other for being left by her husband but no. Their circumstances where brought upon themselves and it wasn't just bad luck that had brought them to act they way they did, they where just manipulative money grabbing whores and from the sounds of their track record they had always been like this. What kind of niggled at me more was that apparently Ashley's Grandfather, Bertie,  was a very nice and hard working man who had a good reputation amongst everybody that knew him. It angered me more when I worked out that as he lay dying from C.O.P.D. Ester was out galavanting with some young Lathario, spending Berties Navy pension and life savings on a dodgy and illegal foregin business. It's bad enough when you hear about children scamming   their own parents but it's one step higher knowing your own spouse can't wait for you to die before they started fucking around and spending your life savings. I knew when Ashley finds out about this it would devestate her because from the few memories she has of him she said that he was a  very kind old gentleman who smoked a pipe and always had a pocket full of toffees for her. 

I practically skipped up the stairs to the rest room and burst through the old door  with my arms opened wide as I bear hugged Ashley from  behind and lifted her out of the chair.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" Ashley screamed as I lifted her up and kicked over the chair.

I put her back down and spun her to face me and then before she could protest I leaned her back in my arms and kissed her full on the mouth making slurppy kissing noises as pulled her back up and then grabbed her gorgeous rear with both hands. When I did let her go she had lip gloss on her chin and her face was bright red from embarrassment.

"Gabriel! What the he'll are you doing?! We are in company!" She said shoving me away and smoothing  down her dark green pencil skirt and fixing her side chigon.

Jack walked in behind me just as merry then stood watching the scene with his hands on his hips.

"Now now Gabriel, keep it for the bedroom. You talents are wasted on me doing this to Ashley, you should know by now this is doing nothing for me." He chuckled as he made his way over to Laura who sat with narrowed eyes and crosses legs  trying to hide a smile as she sipped her tea.

Ashley was all disgruntled and was still smoothing down her blouse as I sat down with a hard thump and then slapped her arse good and proper and she leapt up into the air. Laura laughed so hard her tea sputtered out of her nose and dribbled down her chin.

Ashley turned to face me this time and as I looked up at her she slapped my face. It took me for six and it did sting but I couldn't help but smirk at her and a devilish grin played on my lips as her face turned into fury.

"What the hell is the matter with you?!" She cried out angry as her hands clenched by her sides and she stooped over me to invade my personal space.

"Don't you think of anything else for God's sake?! I'm having a fucking mental and financial breakdown and all you can do is try and sex me up you ....you you you ...you prick! And stop fucking laughing at me now! You might think this is some kind of massive joke but right now Gabriel my life is ending! God!" She wailed before  she fell into the chair next to me and placed her head in her arms and sobbed.