Tying Up Lose Ends Chapter 22

I had woken up early and had really thought late into the night about all that had happened between myself and Ashley. I suppose she was right really,  time apart would do us both good. It ment I could vanish for a while, change a few plans and concentrate on some finer details I would now have to install in kidnapping  her. I was back to square one, this unfortunately was going to be a kidnapping.  Nothing horribly sinister though, I'm not kidnapping her to rape and murder her, well the rape thing possibly but that's just because of the way we had left things! I'm not a pervert I'm just in love.

So after a strong coffee and one too many cigarettes I had wrote a list, my 'Ashley To Do List'.

 It had taken me all day to do but I was quite satisfied. I had to make several calls to my lawyer,  I had two, but one dealt with a few more intestine parts of the law. Kind of like a Saul Goodman. But anyway, he got me in touch with a few of his persoanl aquaintances for some much needed preparations that needed to be done quickly and discreetly. Such as a lock Smith to replicate Ashley's house key, a foreign estate agent to sub let her house as a holiday cottage. Part of this sub letting  situation also ment a big ball ache however. I also had to include an immediate  removal the day after I kidnapped Ashley so it all tied in together for what I had planned before she made her disappearing act. I had typed a formal letter of resignation to Matron for Helsby, complete with Ashley's signature. I had also gone to the trouble of typing a small personal letter to the Matron, on Ashley's behalf of course just stating the reasons for leaving so abruptly, she was in love with me and we where eloping.

My end of this would be telling Ashley tonight that after 9pm tonight I would no longer attend any more sessions but I was going to be there for the summer concert and then I would still carry on my trip to Scotland as planned. It was the weekend following  that I would send Matron Ashley's resignation form to start with immediate force for her September acceding year,  as Ashley would be with me by then anyway. In fact Ashley would be with me by the  Sunday after the concert as the concert was held on the last day of term before it closed until the first Monday of September. 

I clamped my hand down and squeezed  my cock groaning, imagining it was Ashley's hand and before I knew it I was wanking myself into a sexy sensation as I came all over my thighs and the study floor.