Ashley's P.O.V Take Two Chapter 20

It was Friday lunch time and I had just waved Gabriel off after him promising to pick me up this evening to take me up to the school for our usual routine. After him spending the last two nights with me it was nice to have his company but I  was glad he had gone. 

I started to tidy round and went upstairs to strip the bedding as I contemplated how weird he had been around me the last few days. 

Gabriel has always been such a gentleman and without a doubt he has been a good friend, especially when he rescued me from those bloody reporters, who hadn't been back since Gabriel made a very stern phone call to Mr Bellinger regarding his crews  distasteful harassment on my behalf. And if anything happened like that again the local authority, Gabriel lawyer's, as well as the 'Evergreen Valley Gassette' would all be informed.  Well that's putting it nicely, there was  lot of curse words involved and he raised his voice quite a bit. 

Hes a great guy but something in my gut is telling me there is more about him of late. I mean, the way he looks at me and seems to really intensify things with too much physical contact. At first I thought it was his gay nature but now I'm  not so sure. And last night was the creepiest thing I have ever seen, hot body but creepy to the point where I really didn't want him around me. I just couldn't' believe what he was doing. At first I was like wow but then I realised very quickly he was posing with a giant boner and I felt sick to my core. I was so scared that he was going to rape me or something I couldn't' even move. He stood there just smirking at me, and I nearly died when he walked over to the washing machine and literally let it all hand out.

I know I'm naive but I'm not stupid. He was so blatant about it. It had me questioning a lot about his nature. Was he some sort of vouyerist pervert who got kicks out of things like this? He never seemed the type, but I suppose they never do. Thank God on Thursday morning he jumped in the bath early and I ignored him most of the day to deep clean the house,  which was a bit difficult as the house was already clean and he kept wanting to help me pull out the furniture which I let him do  but I kept my distance. Even when I abruptly finished the front room where I kept my piano I ran and sat in my room with my laptop and tried logging into the website to give him an excuse that I now had to work. However I was hit with another blow. I discovered my account had been deleted and it had a sight warning to say it was now under construction and re development.  Fucking Christ! Even that jack fruit Luke didn't even let me get my final pay which would have been until September.  I was unemployed now.Which was now another thing to worry about...

And going bak to the Gabriel thing I was too polite to ask him to go and what would I say anyway? 'Oh excuse me Gabriel but  I think you're some sort of pervert, I need you to leave?!' After seeing him losing his temper on the reporters, which I was glad about at the time, I now had second thoughts about getting on the wrong side of him. It wasn't the first time I saw him just lose it like that. And through everything's he's just done, he never once put me in danger or made me feel threatened. Well not up till he practically strolled in naked to my kitchen. Was it just him being very comfortable and knowing I knew he was gay so he felt accepted and could just be himself?? Maybe it was me just being so uptight and with me not having a great deal of social intimacies  this was what girls deem as normal when their gay friends stay. God my head was so full of shit right now. Like Just how he was like this amazing lovely gorgeous guy that helped everybody out and I mean everybody. Everybody that knew him adorned him and I cant lie I do too, but something isnt right. He's not right.

Oh God! I agreed to go with him to his cabin for a few days. Well, after this fiasco I'm going to have to tell him I'm not going. That I've changed my mind and if he asks me why maybe it would be a good idea to tell him straight.

I tired to clear my mind about all the worrying and thought when I wasn't in a fluster I could be a bit more logical. So I starting pulling the bedding off in the spare room when something fell on the floor. My white underwear.  Well that's weird, I only ever come in here only to iron or to dust round. As I pick them up the felt funny, like  there was something dried in them and......

"ÀAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed so loud my voice cracked as I threw my panties across the room. Oh my God no. Surely not...No no no no no. 

After ten minutes of hysterical sobbing, I felt so dirty and defiled and now I knew what was going on whilst he was under my roof.I was so disgusted and angry and so many other emotions muddled together. I was a virgin but dear God I wasn't a nun. I walked over to where the panties had landed. I felt defiled. I walked in the kitchen with my marigolds on and a bin liner and put them in the bin and right outside to my outside bin.  I also threw the marigolds in it too.

I walked slowly back  to my front door and looked around me blankly before heading indoors.

I knew my gut was right, he was totally up to something pervy, well not pervy but I didn't or couldn't find the right words to describe it right now. All I needed to do was get this weekend out the way and then once the 5th of July was over he would be gone to Scotland but in the mean time I needed to hound the Matron  for some full time paid job. A filing clerk, or a cleaner, just anything so I had an exuse for him to not ask me for a coffee or a carpool home.

I just had to get through the next two evenings with him and then keep it just at that, I planned on being  polite but distant, which I was very good at. And if he got weird then I would just ignore him. If he is a vouyerist he wants the attention and if push comes to shove and I feel threatened or he makes on move I'm calling  the police.

I finish my cleaning and enjoy a long hot soak in the bath letting my feelings float away.  But Im still shaky as It nears to 5.30 and I know I have to be strong, put on the people face and take it off when I get home.  I begin packing up my paper work and head to the  door just as he pulls up in the car then jumps out to hold the door open for me, looking his kind and normal self. My mind was a shaken jigsaw right now.