Seeing Her Again Chapter 4

After Ashley's appointment the week went by in a blur and I barley registered my time at work. I kept working however,  even doing the early till late shifts just to get me by so I wasn't alone with my thoughts for too long. Though I was exhausted and constantly  consumed with thoughts of her I just needed to get to the weekend so I could concentrate on the master plan. I had a variation of jumbled ideas to play with but I had to get it planned quickly and  maticiously. Plus if the main master plan failed I had to have a back up plan which right now was to break into her house grab and pack a few items and make it look like she had gone on a long vacation. Before drugging her and whisking her away to one of my apartments abroad or the cabin in the woods

My over worked week had finally come to the end. My head was blocked with stupid vain patients,  trying to smile and nod and retain my professional face but I just couldn't.  It was HER  that stopped my normality and as of this moment I am now free to plan the plan of many plans which made me smile. AS I stepped into the hallway I caught an image of myself in the hall mirror. JESUS! Besides the fact I looked completely exhausted I hadn't even had a shave and my curls where really unruly. I looked like crap, However that can wait for tomorrow because tonight I was going to sit in the library with a bottle of scotch and try to formulate some seriously planning to forge mine and Ashley's future together. I poured myself a large whiskey and sat comfortably at the desk but before I knew it my mind wondered back to her in my office and I knew right now I was grinning primitively....

Yes half an hour had gone and my black silk pj bottoms where dampened with cum but in my defense I did have to have a clear mind to sort this out. So I proceed again this time with clean pj's and a pen and paper. I wrote down the necessities of her life, her work patterns her hobbies her home structure and routine. It was after about an hour before my eureka  moment dawned on me. She played the piano to the kids in the school and no doubt would now be taking over the yearly tributes as the lead musician. So now all I to do was start popping in on the weekends to listen to her play.  I mean that's not stalking her, I love piano music and I would love to sit and watch her mother those children as she told them stories.

 Yes that was it!  I'm going to slowly worm my way in to her working hours, I mean I am a respected member of the community and everybody within a hundred miles know the family namesake as upstanding citizens. Not to mention I am now the head of the Health Care System for the area and a healthy sponsor and charity funder to the school. So from there; after confirming with the Matron and doing it officially I can sit and watch her, then get to talk to her, get to know the real her. Then all I have to do is make her love me and we will live happily ever after! That way I don't have to use my back up plan of kidnapping her!

Monday morning always comes round too quickly but it was essential for my plans that it did. Since qualifying as a Dr and after the death of my father I have practically lived to work and my own colleges where constantly on my back to take time away. My exuses where always the same, that I wanted to run the hospital and make sure everything was running smoothly and that my staff as well as my patients where properly looked after. 

Running a hospital, clinic and convelesanse house was a big deal and it consumed my life to the point where it had become my life. Not to mention the responsibility of providing care and essential staff for the school as well as funding. So after my dad passed away  I never took holidays or days off. I constantly covered annual leave for my staff and was on permanent call out if and when needed. 

This in turn however had mounted up my annual leave entitlement  over the course of nearly five years to one years worth of time off. Working hard to play hard had certainly  worked in my favour now  as I know that procuring Ashley would mean having to take time off work. Also if she didn't exactly come willingly to me it was even more of a saving grace as it would give me essential time to take her away for a while so I could show her how much I loved her and for her to accept me as her lover and husband. I knew that this will no doubt be the case because she was so young and innocent and it would be frightening to her. Though in time she would see it was nescassary.