The Halloween Ball Chapter 84

JUST A QUICK MASSIVE THANK YOU TO #PARADIS2001# FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THE IDEAS FOR THE HALOWEEN CHAPTERS AND FOR CHOOSING ASHLEYS DRESS IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. XXX ANYTHING MY READERS REQUEST WLFOR MY STORY WILL ALWAYS BE ADDED AND SEEING AS HER IDEAS WHERE FANTASTIC HOW COULD I NOT? EPSECIALLY WHEN MY WRITERS BLOCK HIT ME! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU #PARADIS2001# XXX

I had just gotten off the phone to the very kind gentlman who would be looking after Sally for the evening. Apparently after I just absconded from poor Ashley she had went looking for me and the reception girls wouldn't give her my room suite details  but did confirm I was staying here and that Sally was mine. So ea6ther than be a typucal woman and throwing a stop she did something quite amazing and rather funny actually. She asked for a kitty pamper evening with ALL treatments for Sally and an over night stay in the King and Queen Kitty Korner in the hotel. She had also asked for meals to be included so Sally was to be given fresh tuna and salmon for breafast along with unlimited whole goats cream and free kitty nibbles, whatever the hell they were. I was so thrilled to find out she was actually looking for me and wished now I had fucked off Vixky and her Parada pharanahs so I could go to the Kitty Korner with Ashley and Sally. Oh how I loved that girl and the thought of her wandering around helplessly looking for me just made me love her even more.

Apparently when Ashley dropped Sally off she was quite distraught about where I had gotten to becuase of the way I ran out on her as it was so out of character for me and she knew I would jever just abandon Sally. Jim  the kitty carer,  obviously took a great deal of empathy and pity  towards her distressted state so he called around the hotel to find me. I was quite fine to kbow that Sally was being taken care of but Sally always landed on her feet between the love from me and Ashley she knew she would be fine. Jim was such a fine sounding gent and an obvious animal lover that I made sure him personally and his staff would be given a sizable tip. 

It was now  quater to six and I was all ready in my  Roman soldier costume. I did look great though as egotistical as it sounded and I was quite impressed with my overall look becuase I even had a large leather pouch and belt strap that contanined a sword. Unfortunaltwy is wasnt a real sword it was a prop sword but it was still pretty stiff and I know with a good swing of it I could make a fair bit of damage.If I would have had my way I would have done a double act with Ashley and maybe gone as historys loved up couples like Romeo and Juliet or Cathy and Heathcliffe maybe. There will be other Halloweens though and my next one would definaltey be with Ashley. Whether we were engaged or newly weds by then it didnt matter I just know it would be us.

 I admired my form in the full length mirror and pretend I was in a Roman battle and began leaping arpund feeling like Gerard Butler in '300'. The only problem was it was quite a shortish pleated man skirt and it was quite swishy and had a good swing to it so if I got a hard on which I know I definatley would once I so much as glanced at Ashley it was game over for me. I was in two minds abput whether to stap up my cock under my balls lime Ru Paul does on his show but I got side tracked by the shrill squarks coming from the other side of the room. Vicky demanded her make up artists and P.A. to make sure she look beyond perfect'OR ELSE.!' Even I was a bit scared of her as she raged on and on that everyone in the building was  under threat if there was so much as a hair out of place for Parada. I was dying for a nice Cuban cigar and a large scotch  or even a cigarette and a small whiskey to just take the edge of the Vicky atmosphere. I zoned out for a minute and contemplated putting a sock over the fire alarm in the toilet but before I could mooch about Vicky grabbed me with her claws.

 I zoned out for a minute and contemplated putting a sock over the fire alarm in the toilet but before I could mooch about Vicky grabbed me with her claws