Ashleys P.O.V. Take Seven Chapter 74

Every time the floor creakrd I froze. Every time the door squeaked I jumped. If the old floor boards moaned and groaned I screamed thinking somebody was in the house. Ever since Gabriel had basically packed me off back here I was a nervous wreck. It was nothing to do with being alone I enjoyed the solace. It was the fear that he would come back for me. The past few nights, well every night really I have barley slept. The first night I went up to bed I took a rolling pin with me in case he was lurking behind the door and when I knew he wasn't there I  checked under the bed and in the wardrobe and when I was sure the room was Gabriel free I pushed my old dresser to blockade the door.

After that fitful sleep and weird dreams in there I was up before the sun was and tjats when the paranoia set in and I didn't want to sleep up there becuase if I needed to make an escape I would be better off downstairs. So I have been sleeping in the front lounge and have been using the piano to shove against the door. I know the room looks out onto the front garden which was scary but that way I could be more alert if somebody was comingg up the garden path especially in the night time. So I have become nocturnal in the past few days and I feel ruined.

I had contemplated calling the police but what the hell would I say? Oh Mr Policeman I was kidnapped to a fantastic cabin in Scotland under MI6 security and though I was sexually molested he wasn't violent or abusive and never hurt me. He actually treated me like a Queen more times than he made me fear for my life. There is not a mark on me and in fact was such a humane and gentle person  he even rescued a stray kitten and buried it's mother. He spent a fortune on designer clothes for me. Oh then he took me on holiday to a Welsh castle. After all that palava he redeemed himself and apologised for kidnapping me and then packed my bags and dropped me back home safe and sound. Not to mention he's a very well known person, socially and affluently and has one of the best reputations in the whole of England. Who the hell was going to believe me? Even when I tried to sort out all the vicious things he did and the ways he made me think I was going to be raped there was always something else he done afterwards that didn't justify his actions but seemed to soften his perverted actions. In the end I decided it best not to call the police. The story sounded so ridiculous and I had no proof that I was kidnapped and it so happened to be  by a rich sexy Doctor. Though I was sexually assaulted at times it was done by such a handsome man and I wasn't always in the mood to stop him. I hate to admit it but there has been a few good times I had really enjoyed it. In fact there was one time I ASKED him to have sex with me! What kind of kidnap victim does that if they are in such desperation to escape for God's sake?!. It sounded like a story that was on those erotic literature sites and I groaned inwardly at myself for being such a pathetic damsel.

Dear God why didn't he just beat me up or slice me and hand stich me or tattoo me or something? Even raping me would have been enough evidence for me to have the balls to declare it all to the police. But anyway, I wasnt, couldn't and didn't shop the bastard. So instead I sat with my lap top wrapped in a blanket in my converted panic room to check my ino I e banking. I was surprised. Luke had paid me my last wage, the rest of my holiday pay and a suplamentary payment of £500 as a good will gesture and an apology for disbanding the website in such short notice. My current account t read £3,106.47. It was a really nice surprise out of all the things that have happened in the past six months. I would make that money last as long as I could but I still had to look for some kind of employment. Not that I had a hefty mortgage to pay seeing as I bought the house outright but I still had all the general bills any house hold has. I know I wouldn't need to go food shopping any time soon because when I checked the fridge and small chest freezer Gabriel must have spent around £2000 filling up on chilled items and not to mention the tins of soup, beans, eight varities of pasta and pot noddles.

After much debate with myself I decided to see if the website Luke and I had was still under construction but it wasn't. It didn't even exist any more. All that was left on behalf of Helsby School was their main website which was just a general one like all schools had now. Its not like I could even had connected up to the old forum chat rooms for the parents and charge five pounds a chat because that was gone too. I did however check my emails which was a bit of a big thing for me right now because I didn't know if anybody had tried to contact me. Not that I actually had anybody who wanted to. Well except Gabriel but he just went and kidnapped me so there was no need to email me there.