43

The man almost destroyed his office, his things were flying around. Papers, folders, pens and even his nameplate. The employees couldn't stop him because of they enter that door without his permission, they'll be fired in an instant. Only one person could come in and stop him.

"Jungkook?!" Lisa exclaimed as she opened the door, the man's dark gaze welcomed her presence. "What the hell are you doing?!"

The woman began picking up the things that was on the floor and it includes a newspaper.

"Kwon Ji-yong spotted with Y/N Park at his own company."

"He knows already." Lisa thought.

Lisa wanted to laugh at how miserable her husband is just by reading that paper but above that, she just witnessed Theodore's office to be destroyed.

"God, when will you actually behave?!" Lisa exclaimed. "You're like a kid!"

"And how could you not tell me about this?! You're protecting your first love, Lalisa?!"

"Oh my god." Lisa spoke in disbelief. "I didn't tell you because look at you! I knew you'll be doing that! This!" She threw the things on her hand towards her husband, Jungkook blocked them by his mascular arms but a pen went through, hitting him on the nose. "You're always so childish!"

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled while looking at Lisa, as if he was annoying her. "Tell me, why don't you want me to do you in bed? Does this news excites you? Tell me, did you set a date with him now?!"

"That's it?" Lisa asked, displeased. "You're being like this because of your jealousy and attacked pride?"

"Shut up, woman!"

"Are you threatened now, Jugkook?" Lisa asked with her chin up.

No one takes her down, she would always keep those words in her mind. She'll always win every argument with him because she believes that she's a queen.

Only a year passed but every single thing has changed, that's what she believes in. She owns a crown, a vulnearable crown that no one will ever take from her. With that crown, she could control everything around her hands. With simple words, she could hurt him.

She thinks that this world had become a simple chess game. Where there's a two kings, two queens, which is the most important pieces of the game, and of course the pawns. She only consider these three pieces as the part of her very own game, a game that no one else wins but her, she owns the rules herself.

Jungkook, a king himself. For Lisa, he's a part of the black party, where he stood there with his own queen, her mother. No, not Lisa. Surprising how her games continue, right? For now, she's a a pawn, a white pawn that already reached the last box on the board, almost turning into a queen. He only thing she needs to do is, make the King lose his own Queen.

"See? You can't answer!" The pawn exclaimed.

"Kwon is the only one we could ask for help, Lisa. He has everything we need to surive but this?" He pointed at the newspaper. "This man would be our end. He's probably bad mouthing us against Jiyong!"

"Simply because you gave him 'bad news' that he could tell his brother-in-law." Lisa spoke confidently. "It will always be your fault, Jungkook. It's all you."

With that, the stepped out of the room and trailed her way towards her own office, the office beside the CEO's room. The office where Y/N stayed for quite some time.

As she sat on the chair, she quickly pulled out her phone and dialed a number, it quickly answered.

"Open the account, now." She spoke, ordering.

"What? Why? Have you gone into a fight, again?" The man on the phone spoke worriedly.

"Yes! And he's been stressing me for the whole year, could you imagine that?!"

"See me at my place tonight. Let me help you relieve your stress then,"

"I want to," Lisa smiled. It was crazy how he could make her smile like this. "But I can't. I need to keep an eye at the King as well as his mother."

"Right." The man on the phone chuckled. "I have opened the account now, what do you want me to do, Queen?"

"Jungkook's playing at the casino tonight and he'll be wasting money again." Lisa spoke smirking. "Take half of his account's money."

"Ooh, I can't wait to see his reaction if he finds out."

"Me too." She smiled. "I need to go now."

"Alright. See you soon, Lalisa."

She placed down her phone on the table and tapped her fingers against the surface for a few times, before recieving a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Her secretary, Chaeyoung popped out of the door with a smile. Another pawn that reached the territory of the opponent, four boxes away from the end of the board.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jeon."

"Oh my, don't call me that." She made a disgusted face. "The walls are soundproof, Rosé. Just call me Lisa."

"Alright, Lisa." She smiled again. "Miyeon told me that your husband is planning to go to Kwon's building to convince him again for another partnership."

"And it doesn't include me?"

"I'm afraid not. He's afraid that you'll get to see Y/N again." Lisa shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm going with him. When is he leaving?" Lisa asked standing up, she took her purse and took a last glance on the small mirror.

"Right now."

"Okay. Thanks Chaeng!" Lisa blew a flying kiss towards her secretary slash friend. "Tell Miyeon she'll get her money at the end of the month."

"Will do, Queen!"

Lisa smiled and stepped out of the office exactly when Jungkook was about to step inside the elevator.

"Where are you going, honey?" Lisa asked as she stopped the door with her hands, the elevator opened again.

"Somewhere." The man angrily spoke.

"Somewhere? Are you going to see your other woman?" She stepped inside and stood beside the man.

"I have no other woman, Lisa!"

"Then where are you going?" She asked again. She could hear Jungkook sigh, the man wrapped an arm around the woman's waist.

"Kwon's company." Good boy, Jeon.

"Without me?" Lisa spoke frowning. "Jungkook, I've already told you. I'll be with you always. Why are you not telling me this?"

"I just thought that you were still mad."

"We normally end up fighting after everything."

"Yes, and now we're not. You're coming with me, okay?"

Lisa smiled triumphantly as she stepped closer to her husband's arms.

The plan has started.