13

It was exactly 2 in the afternoon when Miyeon came up to my desk, squealing like a kid. I guess he's here already.

"Pranpriya, he's damn sexy!" She whisper shouted that made me scoff in disbelief. "Plus, his friend down there's a beast."

"Oh my god, Miyeon," I rolled my eyes and fixed up the folders, stacking it in alphabetical order.

"I saw it! It's poking through his pants—"

"Stop, oh my god. I can't believe you," I rolled my eyes and shook my head, before walking towards the CEO's office. He smiled as soon as he saw me entering then gave me a light chuckle.

"So, what is Miyeon up to today?" He asked smirking then tilted his head to take a peek at Miyeon who's now fanning herself with her hands. I laughed and placed the folders on his desk.

"I don't know, sir." I said and giggled. "But anyways, here are the forms you will need. Here's the set of questions too. Do you want me to get you anything before we start the interview?"

"Just a cup coffee. And please call Jungkook. I want him here as I interview the applicants."

"Yes, sir."

I got out of the office and saw Miyeon peeking from the wall that was separating my table from the couch where the applicants were waiting. I smirked then pulled her, making her visible to the applicants, including him.

I saw how his eyes widened, and so as Yoongi and Jimin's eyes did.

"Pranpriya!" Miyeon slapped my arm, making me laugh before I went straight to the snack bar. On my peripheral view, I could see Jimin nudging him while Yoongi stared at me in shock. I took a cup and poured the coffee then took a tiny plate and filled it with small biscuits while Miyeon followed me.

"Can you call Jungkook for me? Tell him that his father wants to see him." I said and she quickly nodded without hesitation.

Miyeon's the type of girl who would obviously take her chances whenever she has an opportunity to be close with someone... good looking.

Your POV

Goddamn, why is she here?

My jaws dropped at the moment when I saw her walking back to the president's office. The way that blouse hugged her body tightly, showing off her curves, god. It was so perfect.

"I know she's pretty, but better focus on the interview, Y/N." Jimin whispered while nudging me.

"Fuck, did you see that body?" Yoongi said that made me glare at him. He gulped before clearing his voice then avoids my gaze. "Never mind."

After a few minutes, I saw the girl who Lisa was talking to with a guy in a suit, a serious look on his face and glanced at us.

Isn't that Jungkook? What is he doing here?

"Kim Dahyun?" I heard Lisa's voice that made me look at her again. Her hair was untied again and it made such a perfect sight for me. "Please follow me."

Before the blonde infront of me stood up, her gaze landed on mine then left a smirk at me. What was that for? I watched her walk away, seeing her open the door for the girl before she took her seat, on the table. So she's the CEO's secretary?

An hour passed and there was Jimin being interviewed inside while Yoongi decided to wait for us outside. I stayed on the couch silent, staring at the brown tiled floor, tapping my shoes on the surface.

"Park Y/N?" I called a very sweet voice calling my name that made my head lift up. At the exact moment, Jimin went out of the office and flashed a smile at me, before he went outside. "Please proceed to the CEO's Office."