9

I went to school even though I didn't have sleep. And believe me, though I was sleepy, I was smiling the whole fucking day.

I was with my friends and it was our lunch break so we were outside the school grounds again, eating our lunch. While we were walking at the sidewalk, they were busy arguing about where we should eat for today but I wasn't talking and just kept smiling to myself as I play scenarios in my head on repeat.

"You're acting weird, Y/N." I heard Jimin talk but I just shrugged and smiled at them as I kept walking on a straight path.

"I think something happened?" Yoongi asked curiously but with a teasing tone while smacking my back playfully. "Hey, tell us!"

"Oh my god, did you guys talk already?" Rosé asked with a gasp as I stopped and turned my back to them. Jimin and Yoongi were waiting for a desperate answer while Rosé just stared at me in shock. As my gaze landed on Joy, she was busy typing on her phone with her earphones plugged inside her ears and she wasn't paying attention to us.

"Y/N? Answer us." Jimin says that brushed my thoughts away and remove my eyes on Joy. I smiled and nodded at them and Yoongi claps his hands.

"We need to find a place we could eat so Y/N could tell us about his stories," He chuckled as I laughed and they suddenly ran along the sidewalk, rushing theirselves to find a restaurant.

As three ran, I kept still on my place and waited for Joy to keep up as she walked slowly. I smiled and slowly pulled out the earphones on her left ear that made her look at me in shock.

"Oh. Were you saying something?" She asked looking at me. I shook my head as we kept walking.

"You're quiet." I said looking at her. She just smiled and took off both of her earphones and slid it in her pocket with her phone. "I'm not used to it."

"I'm... not just in the mood," She giggled and avoided my gaze by lowering her head.

"Did something happen?" I asked her worriedly and she quickly shook her head. I also noticed that her face turned red as she looked at me that made me look at her suspiciously. She's acting weird since yesterday.

"You're-"

"Hey, you two. Are you walking on the moon or what?" Rosé crossed her arms as she turned to us and asked that interrupted me and forget the thing that I was about to ask.

"Coming," Joy said and ran towards Rosé leaving me alone while staring at them blankly.

"Come on, Y/N. Don't make me pull you," Rosé rolled her eyes as I start walking and followed them.

I'm bothered about how Joy acts around me.

When class was finished, I made sure that I finished all my works today so I could ask Lisa out. We were at the school's field, Rosé was sitting next to me on a park bench while Yoongi and Jimin was sitting on the grassy ground while plucking on the strings on Rosé's guitar.

"Where will you take her?" The girl beside me asked and I looked at her shrugging. She rolled ,y eyes at me while the two other boys chuckled.

"I don't have any idea." I said simply and sighed. "But that's the reason I have friends right? So you could help me?"

They all laughed before nodding that made me scoff in disbelief.

"What do you think she likes?" Yoongi asked me seriously.

"I'm not sure," I sighed again and Rosé sighed this time.

"You should know."

"But I don't know."

"Oh my god, Y/N." She sighed again as her hand went to her forehead, face palming herself.

"Calm down, babe. I repeat, Y/N's new with this," Jimin says and pats his girlfriend's knees to comfort her.

"Try taking her to a restaurant or a cafe? Maybe. Then take a walk on the park." Yoongi shrugged. "That's how first dates starts until you guys know each other well."

"You think so?" I asked and he nodded with an assuring smile. Jimin agreed, and so as Rosé. Then suddenly, I saw a familiar figure just passing us that made me tilt my head.

"Joy!" Jimin calls and the girl suddenly looks as she pulled out one of her earphones. She smiled at Jimin and Yoongi then waved at Rosé.

"Hi Joy," I smiled and moved from the bench then told her to sit with a single nod. She hesitated at first, but then Yoongi pulled her hand and pushed her down on the bench.

"Something's wrong with you," Rosé told her and she quickly shook her head again as I sat beside Jimin. Her face turned red again as she lowered her head and avoided all of our gazes.

"Joy, you know you can tell us everything, right?" Jimin asks worriedly. She lifts up her head and smiled again before nodding at us.

"Of course. Thank you," She says then looked at them but not meeting my gaze. I felt weird about it but I just shrugged it off. Maybe I should ask her soon when its just the two of us. I feel like I have to do something with it.

"Y/N will be out for a date tonight," Rosé whispered to Joy that made Jimin and Yoongi chuckle while looking at me. I just smiled at them then turned my gaze to Joy. She was staring at me and I smiled at her.

But she just cleared her voice and removed her gaze to me while standing up.

"I need to go," She says and looks at the three then runs away. All of us was left shocked, looking at each other.

"W-What happened to Joy?" Yoongi mumbled and looked at me but I couldn't give an answer and just shrugged.

Now I can tell. Something is really wrong with her.

리사 ~ 리사 ~ 리사 ~ 리사 ~ 리사 ~ 리사 ~

A/N:

Happy 1k reads! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️ You're all amazinggggg

So I don't really have anything to say lol. But have a great week, everyone! 💕