7

Doing the same things I did last night, now I'm following their car. The guy was bringing tons of paper bags in his hands again as they went inside the black vehicle, and trailed the same road they went through last night. While driving, I kept on thinking about the attitude that Joy showed me just before I slept. It wasn't the usual 'Joy' I know.

The car suddenly stopped infront of a building that seemed like an apartment. I stopped a bit distant from them and watched carefully while opening my windows so I could hear something.

The guy opened the door for Lisa and as she got off, he went to the trunk and gave the paper bags to her.

"You sure you can carry these all inside?" He asked worriedly and I heard Lisa's giggle again as she nods. It drove me crazy.

"Go home now and rest, Jungkook. You still need to take care of the company," She says with a sweet smile. I know, she isn't smiling at me, but damn.

"Okay, Lisa. Good night," He smiled and slowly leaned closer that made me suddenly sit up. H-He's gonna kiss her!

But then he suddenly stopped moving that made me confused. I tilted my head to get another view and saw Lisa's finger pressed against his lips then pushed him away.

"Jungkook, we talked about this." She says and shakes her head in disbelief. The guy sighed and nodded at her.

"Okay, whatever you say." He chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead instead that made me sigh while thinking deeply. Who is Jungkook to her? "I'm leaving."

"Drive safely, master." She giggles again before waiting for her car to leave before she went inside the apartment.

So she lives here? I scanned the place and it seems like its quiet here.

Weeks passed, and I did those things again and again. Until I realized that I'm literally becoming her stalker. I wanted to show and introduce myself to her properly. But I cannot find the right timing. Well this is actually enough for me. Just seeing her this close smiling and not knowing that I'm here watching her, I think that's enough for me.

"Seriously? You just watch her from afar?" Jimin says and slams the cafeteria's round table while looking at me in disbelief. I sighed and massaged my temples because of course, I know.

I'm such a coward.

"Man, do something about this!" Jimin tells Suga and scoffs. Yoongi chuckles and looks at me.

"Chill out, Jimin. These things are just new to him. He doesn't know how," He says calmly and takes a sip on his soda. I lowered my head in embarassment while taking a bite on my waffles.

Is it my fault? I don't even know how to make moves on a girl. And this is the only time I felt this kind of feeling towards a girl.

"You said you couldn't talk to her because there's a guy she's with?" Yoongi asked and I nodded sighing. "Tell me about him."

"The bartender told me that he is Lisa's... sort of master?" I said confusedly because me myself, doesn't understand it. "Then he told me that Lisa wasn't touched by someone, except for that guy."

"Oh," He furrowed his eyebrows and thought deeply. "Is he Lisa's boyfriend?"

"Not at all. She doesn't let him kiss her." I shrugged and looked at Jimin who's listening intently.

"Well that's weird," Jimin says and I nodded agreeing at what he said. "Are you gonna stalk her again tonight?"

He asked laughing that made me glare at him as he emphasized 'stalk.'

"You know, just find the right timing, Y/N. Then talk to her,"

I stayed inside the car as I waited to see her again tonight.

But that's odd. The black car isn't here.

I saw her coming outside the building wearing a black cropped tank and denims pants on her white sneakers. Damn, she looks stunning.

She waved to someone inside the building before plugging her earphones and walked silently on the dark sidewalk.

Is this the right time? Should I talk to her now?

I got off the car and locked it before scanning myself, making sure I'm looking fine before I talk to her. When the car beeped and as I slowly walked away from Yoongi's car. My eyes widened when I heard a scream from not that far.

Lisa...

I quickly ran and followed the direction she took while swallowing hard. Why is she even walking alone? It's dangerous at this time!

I saw two figures of a man on the end of the road that was trying to pull her inside a white van. I quickly took the long and hard wood that I saw on the garbage pit on the corner of the road.

"L-Let me go!" She shouts and I heared how her voice cracked as she tried to get off the two strangers who had a tight grip on her.

I quickly ran towards them and hit one of their heads from behind that made him lie on the ground unconsiously that made Lisa gasp.

The other one suddenly let go of Lisa and ran towards me that made me panic all of a sudden. I saw him throwing his fist towards my face so I quickly blocked it with the wood. He groaned out loud and I took it as a chance to take him down.

"Oh my god!" She gasps in shock as I let go of the wood and gulp.

"Come on, we don't have much time, Lisa!" I gripped her wrist and pulled her away from the two goons, taking the way back to the parking lot. I felt her hands hold on my arms as we began running.

I looked at her as we ran and it made my heart stop for a second.

The way her blonde hair bounced up and down as she ran breathlessly while she was holding onto my arms. Her eyes were furious but it made a pretty sight for me. It's the first time I saw her this close.

I shook my head and brushed my thoughts away as I pulled the car keys and opened the car door. But weirdly, she just stared and stopped infront of the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked while catching my breath. She was staring at me blankly while her body moved up and down, agressively inhaling air.

"Why are you here?" She asked raising her eyebrows at me. I scoffed in disbelief as I closed my eyes.

"Seriously? Here? When those two guys are chasing us?" I asked her and she suddenly widens her eyes in realization before she run inside the car that made me chuckle while looking at her.

"Get in and drive! What are you waiting for?!"