26

It was morning and I just woke up from my wonderful sleep. I was now staring at the beautiful lady laying beside me, sleeping with a peaceful expression, as if nothing was bothering her after last night. I smiled to myself as I removed some strands of Lisa's hair that was blocking her face from my sight. She was very beautiful as always. I could still remember how she said those words with her soft lips, before they curved into a precious smile.

"I love you too, Y/N."

My hands found its way to her face, caressing her cheeks gently. Her head lightly moved, as if she was fitting her own face into my hands as she slept. I smiled and kissed the tip of her nose before I felt her moving closer to me. I hugged her between my arms while kissing her head, feeling her warm body against mine. I closed my eyes for awhile and sighed deeply, loving the feeling of Lisa beside me. I could feel her heartbeat against my body, and I loved how our hearts beat in sync.

"Good morning," She mumbled as she buried her face on my neck, my chin was on the top of her head. Leaving another soft kiss on her hair, she glanced upwards and smiled sweetly before I leaned closer and kissed her lips. And it was the best kiss I had from her. It was sincere and gentle, slow and passionate. There was no hunger for each other, but desire of making each other feel special on that very moment.

"How was your sleep?" I asked placing little pecks on her lips.

"It was amazing. It's been awhile since I last slept like this, I swear." She whispered and closed her eyes again before hugging me.

"That's great." I mumbled against her hair. "We should get up now, Lili. It's getting late."

"But it's our day off. We can stay on this bed the whole day." She complained and pulled me closer that made me chuckle.

"What I mean is we're getting late for breakfast, baby. Come on, get up."

"No, don't." She says holding me still. I smiled and gave her a quick kiss before standing up on the bed and took my boxer shorts that was on the floor. "Y/N, come on."

"Go take a shower, I'll cook you breakfast."

"Oh, so Mr. Park's planning to cook for me huh?" She says standing up infront of me completely naked, making me scan her body from head to toe. I exhaled deeply, thinking that seeing her body like this in the morning is the best view and will probably make my day much better. Wrapping her arms on my neck, she tiptoed and locked our lips together in a slow and gentle kiss. I smiled, holding her by the waist and pulled her body closer.

"I love your lips, Miss Manoban." I sighed while tracing her curves gently. She smiled and pressed her index finger on the tip of my nose.

"I love yours too." She whispered before letting go, walking towards the bathroom. My eyes glued on her ass, watching her hips sway as she walked.

"Oh god, you're so sexy."

"Thanks!" She giggled sweetly.

I let Lisa have her shower while I cleaned the room, fixed the bed and opened the curtains. I wore a white shirt and went straight to the living room and planned to prepare our breakfast. I took out some eggs from the fridge and began cracking each of them in the mixing bowl. I poured the enough amount of flour, water and oil until I heard the doorbell ring.

It's early in the morning, who might that be? Jimin? Yoongi? No, that's impossible. Both of them wakes up very late.

I let go of the wire whisk and placed it on the counter before dusting off my hands and went straight to the door. As I opened it, my eyes widened at the unexpected visitor.