12

Lisa's POV

I closed my eyes and slammed the door hard as I went inside my apartment, and closed my eyes as I sighed in relief.

Why do I feel like this?

It wasn't my first kiss. And it wasn't the first time we kissed! But why do I feel like this? My heart is pounding so fast that I don't even know how to make it stop! I held my chest, trying to relax myself and bit down my lip because, fuck. I could still feel his lips on mine until now. This is crazy.

I quickly pulled out my phone and sent a text to Jungkook, telling him that I'm not feeling well so I couldn't come. I shouldn't go to the club looking like this.

I went straight inside the bedroom of the small unit, throwing my clothes anywhere, then changed into comfy ones. I jumped to my bed that was full of plushies and stuff that I recieved from all of my suitors.

Yes, those people who always see me every night. They would always send me tons of gifts, and sometimes I'm afraid. What if there's hidden cameras around one of them?

But hey, I don't care. They're still plushies.

I closed my eyes and suddenly thought of that guy who I just spend my night with. Well, he was smart. He didn't take me into some hotel unlike all the others did that made me freak out to death. All they thought is that I'm a prostitute. As if I'll give them this gorgeous body of mine! No one owns me. And no one will.

Except for the Jeon, of course.

I closed my eyes and reminisced, remembering every single thing that happened even before Elizabeth found me wandering on the streets.

I was a poor kid before. My parents died in a car accident, and I was alone with my little sister. We lived with our grandparents after then. But I was just a kid. I never thought that people dies and I wasn't ready for everything.

After my grandparents died, that asshole from some real estate thing went to our house, kicking me and my sister out of our own place. We wandered along streets, had nothing to eat and we had nothing.

But it didn't last that long.

"Sweetie, wake up." I heard a voice from just beside me that made me open my eyes. I rubbed them lightly then covered my little sister under the thin sheets.

And there I saw a woman wearing a dress, a smile was on her face. I raised a brow and I still remember how her laugh sounded when she saw my reaction.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"My name's Elizabeth. Elizabeth Jeon,"

She took us somewhere and I still remember that place. Before, I thought it was just a simple restaurant. But when I lived with them, I knew it was theirs. But anyways, she cleaned us, gave us food, including proper clothes.

"So your name's Pranpriya." She mumbled then looked at the girl beside me who was almost choking her food. I knew she was so hungry and I can't stand seeing her like that but I just can't do anything. "And you're Tzuyu?" She asked my sister who quickly nodded.

"Yes." I answered simply.

"Eat up, Pranypriya. We'll talk about my deal after you're full."

I nodded at her and kept eating and man, I still remember how those food tastes. I will never forget that. It was like the first real food I have eaten after a month of eating trash.

...

"You want me to be a prostitute?" I gasped that made the woman laugh lightly.