22

"We'll start on fixing the tower foundations of the bridge and replace it by the new foundations that we prepared. With this, Wonwoo's team will be working on our metal towers that will give support for the new main and suspender cables that we will place." I spoke firmly and took another heavy breath as I stood infront of the room, pointing at the white board where the image of our blueprint is being flashed. "The estimated time for this construction is about a month or two. To inform everyone, I hate wasting time. We will finish the project on time, pronto."

"Yes, sir." The assigned heads from every department answered, making me nod as Miyeon clicked on the laptop, flashing another new image on the screen.

"One side of the road will be fixed first. According to our plan, we will place the concrete tunnel segments and proceed on reconstructing the road. Mr. Kim, may I ask what materials we used for better and stronger roads?"

"We used cements mixed with volcanic ashes for the bridge to be durable and can overcome any natural disasters that might come in the future."

"Well said. Thank you, Namjoon. The maximum length of time when we reconstruct the bridge is six to seven months. I hope everyone has enough determination to help each other and finish the project that Mr. Jeon gave us."

"Finally and lastly, the main cable anchors on either side will be replaced by another kind of cement and it will affect the road construction."  The bridge's top view came out, and I pointed at every line of its supports, making sure I emphasize everything.

Being the head of everything in this very big project at the start of my work is a really big challenge. The planning of everything was absolutely crazy, including the decision of materials to be used. Almost everyday, Miyeon and I will go here and there to check every departments' productivity and improvements. I was the one who adjust every wrong and right to make sure everything was perfect, that it would meet everyone's expectations. Not only for our company's name, but also for the people. I am honored that Mr. Jeon trusted my skills and my knowledge in structuring. And now, it's the time to show him what I've got.

"I'm looking forward to working with everyone of you. I hope we do a really great work, team."

They clapped their hands looking up at me as I bowed down and took my seat, beside Miyeon. After the meeting, everyone came out of the room, leaving me and my secretary to fix the things we used for today.

"You looked so good while speaking." Miyeon broke the silence that made me smirk as I placed the laptop inside its case. I sat on the chair, pulling her hand to make her sit on my lap but she quickly slapped my shoulders and stood up again. "Someone will see us!"

"No one will." I chuckled and pulled her down. She was completely relying her weight on me as she wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you, Miyeon."

"For what?" She asked as I let my head fall on her shoulders. Her hands caressed my hair as her nails brushed on my scalp, giving me a good feeling. I placed a kiss on her collar bone, pullin jer waist closer.

"Everything. Everything won't be so good without you." I mumbled. "The plans, the preparation, everything. So, thank you."

"It's my work, Y/N. Of course, I need to help."

"Right." I let out sarcastically. She laughed and I felt her kissing my temples.

"Come on, we need to go." She says standing up, pulling me with her.

"But I want to hug you more."

"We'll continue in your office. Not here, please." She says that made me laugh as I stood up and kiss her forehead.

And I found myself kissing the woman, my secretary. She has her back pressed against the wall of my dark office, only the lamp on the table gave light inside. Miyeon's lips were irresistable and her touches on me made me feel bothered. She lets out a weak moan as my lips went down on her neck, sliding my tongue on her skin. Her hands went to my polo, unbuttoning the first three buttons quickly then grabbed my hair, pulling me closer to her skin. My hands automatically went to her blouse, removing it from being tucked inside her skirt and removed its buttons completely. She quickly removed it from her body, throwing it aside.

"I surely do have the best secretary in the world," I whispered and pulled away, looking at her body that was exposed to my eyes. Her breasts were still covered by her bra but it looked so delicious from just this view.

"Then you're lucky, Mr. Park." She smirked and pulled me by the neck to meet her lips once more.

*Knock knock*

We both pulled away and planted our gazes on the door, or maybe glaring at it. Miyeon brought her hands to my chest and gently pushed me away but I pressed my lips on hers.

"Don't mind them," I cooed and pushed her back on the wall. But she just gave me a quick kiss.

"No, no. They'll see us." She pushed me once more and took her blouse from the floor, quickly wearing it. "I'll take the door, go back to you seat."

"But Miyeon--"

"Y/N, go."

"Goddamit. Remember that we're still not finished." She buttoned the last button on her blouse and smirked at me.

"Yes, I'll keep it in mind." She gave me a quick kiss and ran towards the door to take it after fixing her hair in a quick way while I sat on my chair and turned my back towards the door while fixing myself.

"Miss Cho! Is Y/N there?" I heard Jimin's voice that made me curse in a whisper.

"Yes, he is. Come in," Miyeon speaks. I stood up from my chair and faced them, seeing Yoongi and Jimin enter my office. I fixed my eyes to Miyeon and she smiled.

"I can go home now, right Mr. Park?" The woman asked with a teasing smile that made me shale my head in disbelief.

"Sure," I tried to answer as simple as I coule but of course, I still had a smirk from Jimin and Yoongi.

As the woman stepped out, Yoongi locked the door and sat on the couch inside the room.

"I don't understand why you still let Miyeon go away like that." Yoongi says sighing that made me laugh out loud. "Oh, what's funny asshole?"

"If you didn't come, then she should have been naked ontop of my desk. Right. Now."

Jaws of the two people dropped as I sat back on my chair with confidence and power. I looked at Miyeon who was outside, preparing for her leave.

"Proof?" Jimin asked crossing his arms with a smirk. My grin got wider as I pointed at his feet. There, he found a white flower-shaped button which was matched with Miyeon's blouse. Jimin picked it up with his eyes widely opened, making me laugh and cross my arms. "Holy shit, Yoongi."

"Is this serious?" Yoongi asked in shock.

"Yes and you ruined everything. Now take me somewhere  I could relax. Fast."

"Oh, I know where exactly we should take you." Jimin smirked that made me throw a questioning look at him. Yoongi smiled and took my keys from me.

Where they will take me?