20

Thinking about what happened in the CEO's office, I groaned in frustration as I slumped down on my swivel chair. I was absolutely annoyed, to be honest. Eversince I began following Lisa before, I've seen how close they are. He even took her home, so itt won't be a suprise if one day that the knews about them will spread. So everything was really just nothing for her? Why didn't she just told me?

A knock on my door interrupted my deep thinking, revealing my secretary who was smiling widely at me.

"Yes, Miyeon?"

"Someone's here to see you."

As she finished her sentence, she opened the door widely to reveal two persons who was smiling at me excitedly.

"Noona!" I stood up quickly. Dara smiled and ran towards me, giving me a tight hug. Her floral scent lingered my nose as her hair sticked onto my nose. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" From behind her, I saw Jiyong smiling at us with excitement, standing next to my secretary who watched the soft moment of me and my sister. He was wearing a formal suit, his hair was brushed up and his tie was fixed just like how Dara fixes my tie before.

"You look so cute together." The man shook his head in disbelief, shaking his head as he walked towards us. Me and Dara broke the hug as I gave Jiyong a fist bomb.

"It's been a while, hyung." I said simply and nodded at Miyeon, telling her to come in and come closer to me. "This is my secretary, Cho Miyeon."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." She bowed down quickly. My sister and Jiyong have me a smirk, making me raise my brows at them .

"So as us."

"I'll be leaving Dara here with you for awhile, Y/N. I need to talk to Theodore about business."

"Yes, of course. Miyeon, please assist him to Mr. Jeon's office."

"Yes, Mr. Park. Do you want me to get something to drink as well?" She suggests, making me look at my sister.

"Just a cup of tea." Dara answered politely.

"Just juice for me." The woman nodded with a smile and looked at me before smiling sweetly.

As the two person left me and Dara inside, we both decided to take a seat on the couch inside. Dara suddenly broke the silence by a smirk, then teasing me with her looks.

"What's with you, noona?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Your secretary's very pretty. Was it Miyeon?"

"Yes, it's Miyeon. And I am very well informed that she's absolutely pretty." I chuckled while shaking my head in disbelief. Of course, I know what exactly my sister was trying to say.

"Yeah and look at the way you talk. You look like the CEO and not Theodore." She giggled slapping my arm lightly.

"I'm in the office, of course I should talk like this." I chuckled. "And sooner, you'll be our company's business partner."

Dara left YG ever since the two got engaged. She was now a part of the company and Jiyong's parents were very impressed for her performance even though she was just staying there for a month. To be honest, I don't know how the two really met but who cares? What's important is, they love each other.

Bad Reputation [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara