39

White walls, white ceiling and cold air touched his skin as he opened his eyes. He felt an object pressing against his mouth, then he realized that it was an oxygen mask. A few moments, he began regaining his sense of hearing, he heard something from beside his head that created little beeps, it was the only thing that accompanied the whole room. He couldn't quite remember why he was here, he tried to think carefully but it just made his head ache. He just took a few deep breaths, trying to ease the pain that he felt all over his body.

He kept doing it until the door swung open slowly, he quickly closed his eyes for an unknown reason, he just felt that he has too. Without having any idea who the person who entered is, he kept alert. He could feel footsteps approach his bed, then the chair beside him began moving closer.

"Hi, baby." A whisper. He knew exactly who it was. "I missed you, Y/N."

Lisa held his hand then placed kisses on it, the man felt like he was supposed to open his eyes but something told him not to.

"How are you?" Lisa asked. He wanted to hug her tightly, he wanted to hold her. "I'm sorry it took too long for me to visit. I just sneaked in to your room, you know?" Lisa laughed lightly.

"What?" He suddenly spoke with his eyes still closed, it made Lisa jump out from her seat.

"Oh my god!" She gasped. Y/N saw Lisa wearing a black hood and a cap, her face mask was on her chin. "You were awake all these times?!"

"Y-Yeah." He nodded with a sigh. "I got scared when someone entered so I pretended that I was sleeping. Come here, Lisa."

Lisa slowly approached the man, her heart was still beating furiously in surprise.

"How are you feeling? Since when were you awake?"

"Just a few minutes ago." He spoke weakly. Lisa sighed and leaned closer to him, leaving a subtle caress on his cheeks. "What were you saying? And why are you wearing those... weird clothes?"

He noticed Lisa being afraid, he knew she was nervous.

"Lisa?"

"I—" Lisa stammered. "Nothing. I'm just into black nowadays, babe." She laughed.

"And you think I'll believe you?" He asked glaring at the woman. Y/N took her hand and intertwined them together, Lisa just stared at it before she placed her head there. "Why did you sneak in, you say?"

"Y/N..." Lisa sighed. "I-It's a long story."

"It seems so. I will listen, tell me." The man spoke seriously, running his thumbs on her hand.

"I-I can't." She lowered her gaze. "You can't take it in, right now. You have to rest."

"How long was I asleep?"

"A week." She mumbled. "You've been sleeping for seven days, love."

That was long.

"Seven days..." He muttered. "Then a lot happened within those days?"

"Yes."

"Would you tell me?" He asked.

"Of course I will. But not now, baby. I can't stay here for long."

"But why?" He worriedly asked. "I want you to stay."

"I want to stay too, babe. I want to take care of you until you're all better but..." Lisa paused. "I just can't."

"But why, Lisa?" He was desperate for an answer, he could already feel his head aching. "Lisa!"

"I need to go." The woman stood up and sniffed. "I love you so much, Y/N."

"No, Lisa—" He grabbed her hand but he was so weak that it slipped. "Lalisa!"

---

Lisa stepped out of the room crying, she pulled her mask over her face. She made sure that no one noticed her, but she was so suspicious that one of the nurses noticed her.

"Excuse me, Miss—"

"I'm sorry, but I really need to go." She quickly spoke before she ran outside the hospital. Tears couldn't stop falling from her eyes, sobs began escaping her lips. She couldn't help but to feel sad, she felt so mad at herself. Why is she so weak?

---

Your POV

"She went here! I saw her with my own eyes!" I shouted at everyone who was inside my room as tears fell from my eyes. "She was crying inside, I know it! What happened?! Can't you just tell me?!"

"You have to calm down first, Y/N!" Dara said approaching me, she touched my shoulders.

"Why is she so sad?" I sobbed. "Who made her sad?"

"We will tell you soon—"

"She said the same exact thing!" I shouted once more as I clenched my fists on the blanket that covered me. "Just tell me already!"

No one spoke. I looked at everyone inside the room, Joy was crying. Jimin was worried as well as Rosé, Suga leaned on the wall while staring at me.

"Please..." I whispered and tried to approach them. "Please, just—"

I felt a pain on my nape, it was like a needle entered my sensitive skin. I groaned at the impact and tried to loose hold from my sister but she just hushed, kissing my cheeks as she slowly helped me to lay back down on the hospital bed.

"Noona," I muttered. The woman gave me a smile and caressed my face, I could feel my eyes closing slowly. "I feel sleepy."

"Then rest." She whispered. "Just rest, Y/N."

I nodded, my eyes was darted on her small face. She looked so much like our mother. She is so beautiful, but then I saw tears falling from her eyes.

"D-Don't cry, eomma." I touched the woman's face, wiping her tears with my thumbs. "U-Uljima."

"I love you." She spoke. "I'm sorry, Y/N."

라시 ~ 리사 ~ 리사 ~ 리사 ~ 리사 ~ 리사 ~

A/N:

I know this chapter is REALLY short and VERY confusing. But everything will come to light soon. SOOON!

But tell me about your thoughts. What do you think happened to Lisa? What do you think will happen in the next chapters? Comment doooown!

And,

This book is almost reaching its end.

See you next update, ily aaaaall 🤙🏻💕