30

Lisa's POV

"Are you okay, Lis?" Jennie asked as she helped to tie my hair. We were inside my dressing room, propping ourselves for tonight's show. I just shook my head and faked a smile, bringing the red lipstick to apply it on my lips. "Liar."

"What happened?" Jisoo asked tying her robe around her body.

"It's just bad mood, okay?" I spoke in a irritated tone while rolling my eyes at the two girls. Jennie laughed while shaking her head, finishing my hair after minutes.

"Let me guess, your bad mood has a name." Jisoo smirked and leaned her back on the small counter inside my dressing room, serving herself a glass of red wine.

"What?" I asked not understanding.

"Your bad mood is called Park Y/N." Jennie answered and took the cigarette from the table beside our makeup kits, lighting it with Jisoo's lighter. She brought the stick to her lips and blew the smoke on the air while waiting for an answer but as they looked into my eyes, they got an answer that screamed yes. "We got it right, unnie."

Jennie raised her hands to high five with Jisoo, making me scoff as I roll my eyes at them. I stood up and removed the robe from my body, hanging it on the rack inside the room.

"He wants me to leave the dollhouse." I said with a plain voice as I wore the pair of black heels on my feet. I faced the mirror after and carefully scanned my own body, making sure I was prepared for another night where I am the only star that shines brightly. I was wearing a white loose blouse with a pair of blood colored lingirie, paired with high stockings and garter belts.

But of course, I couldn't stop thinking of the argument me and Y/N had. It has been bothering me the whole day. I've checked my phone several times in a minute, expecting a text or a call but there was none. I swear, I wanted to call him first but I'm not the one who should make a move right? Or should I?

"You should tell him why, Lisa." Jisoo started worriedly as I turn around and faced the two women inside my dressing room. "He has the right to know. Plus, I think he has a point."

"I'll tell him soon. But now? I think not, unnie." I sighed and walked towards the door.

"He'll understand you, Lisa. He'll even protect you, I'm sure of that."

"I know he will, Jisoo. But... I think it's just not the right time."

"Then when is the right time, Lalisa?" Jennie asked, making me think. "When this becomes worse, he'll be mad at you."

"Just leave it to me. I'll take care of it." I sighed but gave an assuring smile to them. "I'll go now."

"Goodluck, Lalisa."

As I stepped out of the room and walked to the narrow hallway, my head couldn't stop thinking of things. Things that made my life complicated. How am I able to solve this? How do I get out of this mess?

I shook my head, removing the thoughts that stressed me out, then to think of another that worried me the whole day.

Y/N.

Is he here? Will he come?

The arguement we had played on repeat inside my head. He has a point. He was right, I should leave this place. But how am I gonna leave if my life depends in here?

"Please be here. I need you." I mumbled to myself.

*[Play Earned it by The Weeknd]*

The lights turned off in a quick motion as my feet stepped on the tall stage that stood on the middle of the large room. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, relaxing myself to remove all of the things inside my head. The work, the problems, the Jeons, the argument, everything.