31

I watched how Y/N shifted on his side of the bed, then to wrap one arm around me. The warmth of his body this close to mine made me feel safe and secured, leaving the whole world around us disappear, as if we were the ones left.

He slept so peacefully without anything bothering him. His breathing pace was so relaxed and gentle, making me wish that I can be like that too, but I can't. Random thoughts occupied my head that kept me awake for hours, and only this peaceful figure of him made me relax.

"I love you." I mumbled. "So much."

I wasn't sure if he heard me, but I absolutely saw him smile in his sleep. He maybe dreaming of something that I hoped it was me. His arms tightened around my bare waist, running his fingers to my back that made me shiver. I let my hands rest on his chest as I snuggled closer to the small space on his neck. I let my eyes close as I felt a little sleepy after a few hours of entertaining myself by staring at the ceiling or at his face. Before I could drift to sleep, I felt him kiss my head and sigh.

---

"This will be your new home, Pranpriya." The woman spoke as she lead me and my sister inside the spacious mansion. My eyes sparkled as I met the chandelier's flare that reflected on the shiny marble floor. Objects that seemed so expensive surrounded the whole mansion, making it look like it was owned by a Queen.

"Unnie," I heard my sister call. "Are we gonna live here?"

"You'll be staying here if your sister approves, Tzuyu."

The woman looked at me with a smirk. She knew very well what will make me say yes and seeing my sister vizualise us both living here. Before I knew it, Tzuyu was already clinging on my arms while giving me a look that said 'please.'

"Tzuyu..."

"Please, unnie."

"You won't let your sister down right, Pranpriya?"

---

Months passed and we got used to living in our new home. Tzuyu and I slept in the same room since she was still afraid of being left alone after what happened to our real parents. Theodore, Ellie's husband was a good man. He always made sure we have everything we needed. But he never knew that her wife used me as her main attraction at 'the dollhouse.'

"Pranpriya?" I heard the man's voice. I quickly stood up from the armchair where I sat and hid the make up kits ontop of the table while Tzuyu was busy doing her assignments.

"Dad." I called before opening the room's door. "Do you need something?"

"Can you tell your mom to sign those papers I handed her this afternoon? I need them for the meeting. My knees are hurting a little so I can't reach upstairs."

He asked with a chuckle that made me laugh a little. I nodded then opened the door, letting him step inside our room so he can stay inside.

"Hi there, little one." He greeted Tzuyu.

"Dad can you help me? I can't solve the math problems."

As I silently left the two while solving Tzuyu's assignments, I marched my way upstairs and went straight to Ellizabeth's office where I knew she always stayed. I reached the door and knocked, then to open it. The woman had her back facing me and seemed not to notice my presence. I stepped in, thinking that it wouldn't be wrong if I barge in since I always did it ever since.

What I didn't know was it was the night where my perception about her will change.

"Try again!" She seethed. "You need to enter the system before midnight and get MY money or I'll kill—"

She turned around and her eyes widened as our eyes met.

"them— Lisa!"

She quickly turned the phone down and swallowed a lump, as if she was so scared and there was something I shouldn't be hearing.

"M-Mom, W-Who are you talking to?"

"It's none of your damn business. What do you need?" My eyes widened at her harsh words. She's never been like this.

I stared at her for seconds, watching her to calm herself after she realized that she poured her anger at me.

"I'm sorry honey, I'm just stressed from work." She says sitting down on her swivel chair, then gestured for me to come closer.

"O-Okay." I spoke nervously.

"Did you hear anything?" She asked suspiciously but I just shook my head eagerly. "Good."

Days passed and Ellizabeth was always stressed and mad. She would always shout at the maids and she barely showed up at 'the dollhouse.' She reasoned out that she has important matters to take care of and I knew what those were. But being at the club without her wasn't the same as before. Everytime I finished performing, I felt more exposed infront of the men's lustful eyes. Times were different when she wasn't around anymore.

But there was Jungkook to make everything feel better. He picked me up after school and helped me with my studies. I thought he didn't knew about what happened around that club, but I was wrong. He knew everything that her mother planned and he told me every single thing.

He wasn't Theodore's son.

Jungkook is Ellizabeth's son from another man and Elli made Theodore believe that Jungkook was his own and only son.

And that wasn't the only secret that the woman kept.

Ellizabeth is also stealing Theodore's money from the company.

Jungkook was the company's Chief Financial Officer and he has access to the company's money no matter what, no matter when and that became an advantage for them to easily get the money they needed. Theo also didn't have any idea about the club that Ellizabeth owns.

---

"Since you now know everything, I think Lisa can now help us. Don't you think, my son?"

We were currently inside Elli's office. Tzuyu and Theo wasn't home yet and now, she had a chance to gather me and Jungkook all ny herself without the man knowing.

"Lisa can help alot, mom. And you will, right Lisa?" Jungkook smiled at me, but it didn't make me relaxed. It made me more nervous.

"I... I'll try." I spoke simply and met the woman's intimidating gaze.

"You'll leave the dollhouse, Lisa."

At the woman's words, I felt my heart almost jump out of joy. After sometime, all that I wanted to do is to leave that place and finally. Finally...

"But I need you to do me a favor."

"I will do everything. Just... let me leave that place." I spoke desperately.

"You need to marry me, Lisa." Jungkook spoke from beside me, making my heart stop beating and stiff on my place.

---

"Lisa," I heard a voice calling me, sweeping away my thoughts in my dreams. When I opened my eyes, I saw Y/N's worried gaze on mine, then he pulled me up. "You're crying..."

I let my hands touch my face, then to found out that tears were streaming down my face. My eyes once again met the man's worried gaze as he wiped my tears with his thumb, then ran it on my cheeks.

"Are you having a nightmare, baby?"

"I-I can't remember." I lied.

He just stared at me, as if knowing that I was lying to him. But instead of forcing me to tell him, he just leaned closer and kissed my forehead then hugged me tight. My body melted into his arms, making everything in my head disappear.

"Everything's gonna be okay. I'm with you, Lili." He whispered before he pulled my back to lay down on the bed. I nodded and closed my eyes, trusting his words. Everything's going to be okay. It should be okay.

"I know." I mumbled. "Thank you, Y/N."

"I love you. Now sleep,"