I'll never love again (Fell!Poth)

So I just watched a star is born-

Blueberryscented you asked for this- Also I forgot how to write them so it migh be out of character Eee- but this is one of the longest things i wrote here so hHH i hope this is okay-

!!OH BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT LordEnvY's SANSCEST BOOK-? CHECK IT OUTT!!

Small note: This is going to be based off of  "A star is born", so like, bear with me or smth- this also won't follow the storyline exactly so bear with me^2

Lotus is going to be Ally
Rurik is going to be Jackson

E eE-

-----

Lotus took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He watched backstage as his boyfriend was nearing the end of a song.

With a final strum on his guitar, Rurik's song ended. The crowd cheered for him as he waved at the screaming fans. He took a turn and jogged back stage, making his way to Lotus. Lotus was in full panic mode now. He had promised to sing at one of his boyfriend's concerts, and now he was being dragged to the stage. He still wasn't ready.

The crowd was still cheering, making it hard for Rurik and Lotus to hear each other- but they managed.

"Alright, listen to me. Here's what we're going to do.. You're going to do that song that I wanted you to do, remember?" Rurik loudly whispered into Lotus' ear as he pulled Lotus to the stage.

"No, no- Come on.. plEase, come on! Come on, Rurik.. please don't.." Lotus begged, feeling panic take over him. He didn't prepare himself for this.

"This is what I said, Cup- You promised me you were going to do it." Rurik replied, still trying to pull Lotus into the stage.

"I always say that.." Lotus said, still a bit nervous to perform.

Rurik let out a sigh. "I love you," Rurik said before he pulled Lotus into a kiss. "Always remember us this way." Rurik said as he finally managed to drag Lotus onto the stage.

The crowd cheered as they saw Rurik with Lotus. The screams died down as  Lotus walked over to the mic, everyone watching in anticipation.

"That Arizona sky burning in your eyes. You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire. It's buried in my soul like California gold. You found the light in me that I couldn't find."

-Timeskip-

Rurik and Lotus got backstage, laughing their ass off. They were maybe slightly drunk- mostly Rurik. As they were stumbling their way to the car, they were stopped by someone. Well, Lotus was stopped by someone.

"What you did there was amazing!" They said as they held out their hand. Lotus, not wanting to be rude, took their hand and shook it.

Rurik was a couple feet away from them, watching. The guy was offering to be Lotus' manager, saying that he could bring producers and provide a recording studio and all the fancy stuff.

Lotus, obviously overwhelmed, didn't know what to say. "I... haha, i gotta talk to Rurik first." Lotus replied as he ran over to him.

-Timeskip to a couple months later-

Lotus grinned as the crowd cheered for him. He couldn't believe he got so successful- he had Rurik to thank for that, of course. He took a quick bow before he ran backstage, getting all jumpy and happy. He's not usually this happy, but who wouldn't be happy when their successful?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 13, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

☆ Sancest Oneshots ☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें