Happiness? Tf? (Kréme)

WhEe i stg i take forever im sorry

Killer felt warm, black goop slowly as he clutched his chest. His eyes slowly made it's way down as he found the bright red target symbol on his chest. It hurt. He didn't understand why, but it hurt. It wasn't supposed to, so he was a bit confused as to why.

But, as the days passed by, he eventually found the reason why. As he kept killing and killing, the pain faded away. He started to become numb. At first, he thought he built up an immunity to the pain, but as it turns out, he just lost his feelings. He came to the conclusion that the pain he felt was.. guilt.. and it's all gone now.

His reaction to the sudden loss was rather.. unexciting. He just accepted the fact that he wasn't going to feel anything for possibly the rest of his life. He just carried out the orders Nightmare gave him, and he would return to get more orders. It was a short but complex cycle. Nightmare's orders aren't exactly always the same.
One moment he orders you to terrorize an AU, the next, he's ordering you to make him strawberry milk. Killer didn't question it though. He just went through with the orders. It became somewhat of a routine.

As time passed by, Killer was basically used to this. Being ordered around like always was part of his routine already, and his ability to feel emotions sinks deeper each and everyday, so obviously, he assumed nothing new was going to be happening this day. He turned out ro be wrong though.

In an unforseen event, The star sanses ended up attacking Nightmare's castle and kidnapping Killer. Uh, not really kidnapping since Dream just ordered Killer to follow him and Killer did so, his mind still stuck to the thought of "Do all orders given to you". It didn't help that Dream could do a great Nightmare impression.

So, that was how Killer ended up in the star sanses base. He was asked to sit down in a room and wait- and that's when he snapped out of it. He realized he needed to get back and head back to Nightmare. Nightmare would kill him if he didn't. Killer started making a plan on how to escape, but his thoughts were interrupted by Dream entering the room.

"Killer! Uh, wait.. oh yeah! I think you know me already, but in case ya forgot, I'm Dream! Nightmare's twin brother." Dream said with a grin plastered on his face. Killer didn't reply though, he just stared at Dream with a unreadable expression.

A moment of silence passed berore Ink barged into the room, holding a grin bigger than Dream's.

"Dream! Dream! He agreed! Nightmare said he'll allow it as long as we can't do anything about what they do for a week, but after a week, we have to return him! I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to figure out how to get Killer on our side, so I'm gonna leave it up to ya, okay? Okay! See ya!" And with that, Ink left the room.

Killer was mentally dying at the moment though. He had to stay with a bunch of positive barney-like balls for a week. And the fact that it made him feel somewhay happy for not having to take orders from Nightmare for a while was not a good sign.

-Day 1-

Killer was sleeping soundly on the bed that came along with the room they gave him. He was surprisingly having a pleasant dream. He guessed it's to be expected considering the fact that he's with Dream and not Nightmare at the moment, so it kind of made sense.

His wonderful dream was sadly interrupted by.. Dream. Hah.

Dream slammed the door open and yelled a loud 'GOOD MORNING'- which was most likely loud enough to wake up anyone in the house. Killer, obviously, shot out of his bed and ended up on the floor, partly covered by his blanket.

"Oh stars, sorry!" Dream exclaimed as he rushed over to Killer. "Are you okay..?" Dream asked in a worry filled tone.

Killer managed to get out of his blanket trap and stared up at Dream. He let out a sigh and nodded. He got up and untangled the blanket from himself before smushing it into a ball and throwing it onto his bed before dusting the imaginary dust off of him.

Dream let out a sigh of relied before he put on a grin and grabbed Killer's hand, dragging him to the kitchen. Killer struggled to keep up with Dream- who was surprisingly fast for someone so... small.

Dream, upon arriving in the kitchen, sat Killer down on the dining room table and rushed to the counter, bringing two plates with him before plopping it down on the counter. The plates both had your usual breakfast- two eggs and bacon made to look like a smiley face.

Killer was clearly unimpressed.

"Ta-dah! I made you some breakfast! I'm not sure if Nightmare made breakfast for you in his castle, so, uh, sURPRISE!" Dream basically shouted in a happy tone.

Well.. Killer couldn't say no to that. So, he cut up a few pieces and shoved it in his mouth.

Okay, he was beyond amazed and ended up finishing his meal in less than a minute.

-Timeskip-

Dream couldn't think of an amazing activity to do for the day- especially since Ink and Blue weren't there. Ink was usually the ones that thought up great activities and Blue would suggest stuff to it while Dream just made the preparations- but since the two were missing, he had to do everything on his own.

Dream couldn't think of anything better, so he just decided on a Movie marathon date! He had a pillow fort set up, popcorn in the microwave, and Killer picking out a movie. He was currently collecting a pile of blankets to use for their marathon while Killer was piling up all the movies he wanted to watch.

Dream eventually got to Killer with a huge pile of blankets in his arms. He placed it down next to Killer before he rushed to the kitchen, taking the popcorn bag out the microwave and shoving it's contents in a bowl.

By the time Dream returned, Killer already had a movie set up which was currently paused while he was buried under blankets. Dream let a chuckle escape his lips as he walked over to Killer, handing him the bowl and getting under the blankets with Killer.

Killer found a huge selection of Horror movies- but.. of course, he had to take into consideration whether Dream would enjoy the movie or not. After all, Dream has been nothing but nice to him throughout the past day he's been here. Killer might as well enjoy with Dream rather than comfort Dream so he wouldn't end up in a crying ball of scared.

He unpaused the movie and buried himself deeper as he placed the bowl between Dream and him. Killer found himself liking the movie, surprisingly, despite the fact that the movie was about a blue hedgehog and the hedgehog turning into a... werewolf? Werehog...? Hedgewolf??? Who knows. But you get the point.

Killer threw some popcorn into his mouth as the movie caught his attentuon even more. Eventually, the bowl ran out of popcorn, so he looked over to to Dream so he could offer to make more, but to his surprise, Dream was asleep. He looked at the nearby clock- 11 pm. To be fair, they pretty much just made a pillow fort the whole afternoon so it wasn't a surprise that Dream was tired.

Killer shut the TV off as he placed the bowl aside. He felt Dream hug Killer in his sleep and Killer froze. He wasn't really sure how to react to this, but he hugged back eventually. He was actually enjoying his time here so far, and he couldn't wait to see what else was waiting for him.

He eventually drifted off to sleep, hugging Dream tightly along with a small smile on his face.

-----------

OKAY SO THERE WILL BE THREE PARTS TO THIS AND I HAVE ALL OF IT PLANNED OUT SO PRAY THAT I DONT SUDDENLY DISCONTINUE THIS BEFORE I FINISH-

SOMEONE GIVE ME MOTIVATION TO WORK ON THIS BOOK PLEASE-

Also, uh, I'm trying to make my oneshots longer since I would usually be satisfied with 500 words and so, and, uh, if I take a while, I'm so sorry, but I promise you that I'm trying my best to make it long while dealing with writers block. Thank you all for surprisingly still being here despite my irregular schedule of updates- I appreciate it.

OH CRAP ALSO, THANKS FOR 40K+ VIEWS?? IM HONESTLY SO HAPPY AND I DIDN'T EXPECT IT I JUST- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOR THIS FAR- TY-